Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Black thought? If the roots never existed in hip hop NOTHING changes. Nobody would barely even notice. He doesn't even belong in this discussion.

3k is in my top 5.

Jada? Lmaoooooo , can the nigga spit? ofc. Can he craft a great album? fuck no. His discography is mediocre af.

I got an app to build, I aint got time for this dumb shit. Fuck yall, im out.
OHHH ok i get it. you're one of those types. i get it. yeah you go build your app beloved. lol

I hope you don’t like big krit @Dolly Goldie gon fuck around and ban you
ill like who tf i want. he ban me cuz of my opinion then.. i mean i dont think my eyelashes gon fall off because of it. im good either way. Fuck Goldie..straight like that lol.

anyway yeah i do like some Krit shit.. more his production than his actual artist work but, im from the south. our ears different. i grew up off NY rap because we played it a lot until the "south got something to say" movement took hold. so yeah...im diff man.

OHHH ok i get it. you're one of those types. i get it. yeah you go build your app beloved. lol

What type? The logicial type?

Idgaf about that lyrical miracle shit if the nigga's music is ass. Word to Eminem's last 5 albums.

Too many fuckin nerds rating hip hop

lol ftr i've never banned anybody for no shit like that. Shit outta all the staff, i've probably banned the least amount of people.

What type? The logicial type?

Idgaf about that lyrical miracle shit if the nigga's music is ass. Word to Eminem's last 5 albums.

Too many fuckin nerds rating hip hop
you angry af. LMAO its cute.
kinda. im not bout to font box with you tho. you a little too hype and its blowin me. so imma let you have it GOLDIE. lol.

you angry af. LMAO its cute.
kinda. im not bout to font box with you tho. you a little too hype and its blowin me. so imma let you have it GOLDIE. lol.

The one shit I take serious is hip hop debates. I be that nigga in the barbershop yelling talkin top 5s lol

But I’ll hit u up later today so u can get this smoke offline lol

ill like who tf i want. he ban me cuz of my opinion then.. i mean i dont think my eyelashes gon fall off because of it. im good either way. Fuck Goldie..straight like that lol.

anyway yeah i do like some Krit shit.. more his production than his actual artist work but, im from the south. our ears different. i grew up off NY rap because we played it a lot until the "south got something to say" movement took hold. so yeah...im diff man.

Good shit.

Back