Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Goldie set you niggaz up. Y'all so predictable.
:hahaha:

These two women look nothing alike.

I can't believe deadeye forearm request resulted in pics being dropped... Salute to @deadeye , he's the real winner here.

@Dolly welcome to ABW. Hope you stick around.
dont get besides yourself my guy... no one set anyone up. this had very little to do with yall and much more a ploy to get me on the site. he knew how i felt about all of this before he asked yall. im the one who told him hell no in the first place... i can see where we might favor a smidge probably because our jawlines are both square... but we dont look alike enough to be compared. and deadeye forearm request wasnt what made me post..dont give that nga that credit. i posted cuz im not bout to played by a bunch of ngas i dont know like im a .5 out this bitch. i threw his forearm line in for color.

thanks for the welcome.

dont get besides yourself my guy... no one set anyone up. this had very little to do with yall and much more a ploy to get me on the site. he knew how i felt about all of this before he asked yall. im the one who told him hell no in the first place... i can see where we might favor a smidge probably because our jawlines are both square... but we dont look alike enough to be compared. and deadeye forearm request wasnt what made me post..dont give that nga that credit. i posted cuz im not bout to played by a bunch of ngas i dont know like im a .5 out this bitch. i threw his forearm line in for color.

thanks for the welcome.
Enough of the charlatan shit let’s get into some more gentlemanly activities....before we move on , name ur top 5 hip hop artists and albums

Back