Welcome To aBlackWeb

I kinda don't want it to be exactly like the games. The games are fantastic but the film has gotta bring something different. I think that's why that last Tomb Raider film wasn't that great to me. I had already played that movie.. lol

They essentially recreated the game and brought nothing new to the table, so if you had already played the game it fell a bit flat.. at least it did for me anyway

I kinda don't want it to be exactly like the games. The games are fantastic but the film has gotta bring something different. I think that's why that last Tomb Raider film wasn't that great to me. I had already played that movie.. lol

They essentially recreated the game and brought nothing new to the table, so if you had already played the game it fell a bit flat.. at least it did for me anyway

Exactly.

The supernatural shit in the 1st 3 games is cool but I think it could suck on screen.

If they were to copy the game(they shouldn't), it should be 4. That was just a straight up treasure hunt/mystery. No blue flower that gives you eternal life, no 1000 y/o creatures, etc.

This must gon be a rated PG kids version. Dora the Explora for boys or some shit

I like this kid, but he look like a KID still. Doesn’t fit at all

Ofc is was gonna be PG-13.

Uncharted was PG-13. Yeah it was shooting, killing and explosions but it was as tame as it get's. Like I said they not adapting GTA.

They ain’t exactly adapting the uncharted we know either

He looks and sounds about 16. Even if they play him as the 21-22 year old that he actually is, it’s still young.

They ain’t exactly adapting the uncharted we know either

He looks and sounds about 16. Even if they play him as the 21-22 year old that he actually is, it’s still young.

Yeah, what they should do is pick up where 4 left off (not have Drake be that old tho) and have Nathan Fillon play him and Tom Holland play his son.

I know Drake and Alana had a daughter, but she was only in that last part of the game. I could look past that.

i will say this, actors who got their start in soft ass movies, typically bring the pain when they get a hardcore movie... they hate being seen as kid friendly too....

tom holland might surprise us a a gritty character

nathan drake gets into a lot of fist and gun fights

i will say this, actors who got their start in soft ass movies, typically bring the pain when they get a hardcore movie... they hate being seen as kid friendly too....

tom holland might surprise us a a gritty character

nathan drake gets into a lot of fist and gun fights

I’ll concede that point...

If you told me back when I first saw titanic that the same guy playing Jack Dawson could also pull off Billy Costigan, Calvin Candy And Hugh Glass I woulda told you to get all the way the fuck outta here

Ion know man. Nate is known for his adventuring, parkour, and wisecracks but that nigga be laying down the murder game too. I just can't see Peter Parker spraying an army of mercenaries and pirates with the choppa.

Back