Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Geto Boys’ Bushwick Bill Passes Away Due To Pancreatic Cancer (RIP)

RIP... Bushwick Bill was a wild dude... definitely created his own lane in hiphop

Funniest story I heard about him was when DJ Vlad interviewed MC Serch about touring stories with the Geto Boys:

8:55 AM PT -- Bill's publicist tells TMZ he is "still alive and fighting cancer" in a hospital. She says she spoke to hospital staff to confirm, and says some of Bill's family members are by his hospital bedside right now. Others are on their way.

As for why so many of Bill's friends, including Scarface, are posting that he's passed -- the publicist says someone got incorrect information which is spreading like wildfire.

The rumors were likely stirred by Bill's absence from a Saturday night Dallas gig. He was scheduled to make a special performance, but was unable to make it because he was hospitalized.

8:55 AM PT -- Bill's publicist tells TMZ he is "still alive and fighting cancer" in a hospital. She says she spoke to hospital staff to confirm, and says some of Bill's family members are by his hospital bedside right now. Others are on their way.

As for why so many of Bill's friends, including Scarface, are posting that he's passed -- the publicist says someone got incorrect information which is spreading like wildfire.

The rumors were likely stirred by Bill's absence from a Saturday night Dallas gig. He was scheduled to make a special performance, but was unable to make it because he was hospitalized.

we back!

RIP to Bushwick Bill

People....please get regular check ups for pancreatic cancer because you don't feel the effects until its too late in the stage 4 mode

Fuck... RIP.... scratch that. He’s still on this earth fighting. I feel for his family right now having to deal with all this.

Last edited:
They gave me 6 months, I did it on my head... put a fuck u sign up and this is what it said... bushwick is cool, bushwick is fly...

Back