Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vape life

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Hey guys...

I legit want to get into this. how should i start and where to go for real???

I really want to know the differences between vaping

• dry weed
  • oils
  • waxes
  • dabs

do each require a different vape?

how is it loaded? is cleaning a hassle?

pro's and con's

the immediate pro is no smoke, no smell, no taste....that's prolly the strongest attraction to it all... but i know it gets deeper..can someone break it all down for me......i've been leaning in tis direction

I been vapin for a year, no newports. One day I left it home and got a pack just to smoke maybe two that day. Tasted disgusting like I just ate butts from an ash tray. It will definitely kill ur smoking habit if you do it long enough.

I do not vape nicotine I vape Happy Trees.

Nicotine is disgusting, unnatural and will kill you. So yeah, main Pro of Herbal.... It's much less harmful if at all to your body.

The pen is very easy to use, as stated in the other thread,
screw your oil tip onto the battery portion and puff.

little to no smoke and they have different settings that allow you to choose are hard your want the drag/puff to be.

I choke on green but that is the highest potency.

I only need one or two puffs to feel good and Its readily available.

No mess,
No grinding,
No fuss.

Run out, buy another tip/oil/cartridge and Get it going!

Dancing Brad pit.gif

Small Demo, FF till she gets to what you want to know about putting it together.

Also, I don't puff that long, so I don't get all that dang smoke.. I think she did that just to demo.

Last edited:
I do not vape nicotine I vape Happy Trees.

Nicotine is disgusting, unnatural and will kill you. So yeah, main Pro of Herbal.... It's much less harmful if at all to your body.

The pen is very easy to use, as stated in the other thread,
screw your oil tip onto the battery portion and puff.

little to no smoke and they have different settings that allow you to choose are hard your want the drag/puff to be.

I choke on green but that is the highest potency.

I only need one or two puffs to feel good and Its readily available.

No mess,
No grinding,
No fuss.

Run out, buy another tip/oil/cartridge and Get it going!

View attachment 9362

Small Demo, FF till she gets to what you want to know about putting it together.

Also, I don't puff that long, so I don't get all that dang smoke.. I think she did that just to demo.

so you use a pen and oils?

yall mfs some addicts

Keep on Little one.

E72uuiQ.gif

How hard is is to find oil

It's not difficult at all.... for me.

I live in Denver now, however.. I am not familiar with other cities and states.

I'm sure it isn't that difficult, Smoke shops should have some or at least know where you can get them.

It's not difficult at all.... for me.

I live in Denver now, however.. I am not familiar with other cities and states.

I'm sure it isn't that difficult, Smoke shops should have some or at least know where you can get them.
Did you vape when you were in austin?

Vaping bud with a Volcano is one of the best ways to "smoke" imo. I've used pens for oil, that's cool too. But I prefer bud to oils and when I do wax I prefer to dab. The high is more akin to eating edibles so it's something I only do when I have nothing important to do ;)

Did you vape when you were in austin?

No... I started vaping here, I had not clue about this stuff before.

But I was still picky so my hookup use to bake me cookies, brownies etc. They were so nice to me :-)

If you go to a head shop and buy a pen, they usually sell some cheapo ones that cost like 25 bucks. Those will last you maybe 2-3 months before you need to get a new one. I would look online for some pens or get one of the more expensive pens at whatever shop you are at.

Generally if you are getting a vape for weed, most pens will come with a coil/double coil that heats up and glows orange. These will need to be replaced maybe once a month but they generally arent very much to replace. Maybe 10 bucks a pop. These coils are good for every type of concentrate (oil/Wax/Shatter). If you are looking to get a vape for dry herb, it will take a different type of attachment and pen.

There are some pens you can look into that range from 100-150 bucks that come with 4 different heads for different types of weed (dry/wax/shatter/etc.)

Personally i just get the cheapo vape pens from headshops because I never want to spend 100+ bucks on it. I've gone through 4 of them already though. You gotta be careful with them too, they can break easily and sometimes the metal pads that connect the coil to the battery will break and your coil wont heat up or charge.

Back