Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fake news. Its produced the best basketball numbers in Canadian history.

68% of Torontonians are watching. 1 in 4 canadians are watching. And its rising by the game.

This is a U.S. problem. Can't neglect a team for years with little to no national games then have the pikachu face when they get to the finals and people aren't interested in watching. Obviously U.S. casuals aren't going to tune in cause they know fuck all about the Raptors. We didn't get here by fluke or luck tho. We'll see if ABC, ESPN and TNT smarten up next season.

It’s looking more like that by the day.

Pretty sure that’s some kind of league violation tho.

Nah they just walking the line. As long as you don't claim the nigga is active and starting it doesn't matter. All they saying is they hopeful.

Realistically tho it takes multiple games for a player and team to get re-acclimated after a long absence. Doing it in a high pressure situation possibly down 3-1? I don't see it.

Game 4 is a must win game for Toronto imo. Biggest game in franchise history.

Nah they just walking the line. As long as you don't claim the nigga is active and starting it doesn't matter. All they saying is they hopeful.

Realistically tho it takes multiple games for a player and team to get re-acclimated after a long absence. Doing it in a high pressure situation possibly down 3-1? I don't see it.

Game 4 is a must win game for Toronto imo. Biggest game in franchise history.

Game 4 is a must win for GSW.

I don’t see how it is one for TOR

Game 4 is a must win for GSW.

I don’t see how it is one for TOR

Its must win for both teams. I'm just speaking from the Raptors POV. We win this game you get 2 chances to close out at home and offset any kd comeback.

Obviously it's a must win game for gsw tho.

When you have an opportunity to put the defending champs in a 3-1 hole, you need to take it

That’s different than a must win tho

Its must win for both teams. I'm just speaking from the Raptors POV. We win this game you get 2 chances to close out at home and offset any kd comeback.

Obviously it's a must win game for gsw tho.

I can respect that.

I think the Raps are confident right now and I’m not sure about the health of the Warriors.

Raps could lose tomorrow and be ok IMO.

That’s different than a must win tho

I can respect that.

I think the Raps are confident right now and I’m not sure about the health of the Warriors.

Raps could lose tomorrow and be ok IMO.

Agreed. They lose confidence and momentum tho losing tonight. Put a strangle hold the series. GS only get healthier by the day and they're going to go down swinging.

i think this needs to be stated that the overconfidence that GSW has had over the last couple of seasons is really starting to show

They probably go in every game thinking that no matter who they roll out as a lineup, they can beat anyone in the league. I dont give a shit about no injuries either. They all but planned their parade route thinking they was gonna come in and Toronto was just gonna lay down. I'm glad the raptors are where they are in this series. Really hope they can pull it out.

i think this needs to be stated that the overconfidence that GSW has had over the last couple of seasons is really starting to show

They probably go in every game thinking that no matter who they roll out as a lineup, they can beat anyone in the league. I dont give a shit about no injuries either. They all but planned their parade route thinking they was gonna come in and Toronto was just gonna lay down. I'm glad the raptors are where they are in this series. Really hope they can pull it out.

I mean when you’ve won 3 of the last 4 championships and lost a 4th by 4 points you don’t think they’ll be confident? I didn’t see anything before the series started that said they were overconfident or cocky.

I mean when you’ve won 3 of the last 4 championships and lost a 4th by 4 points you don’t think they’ll be confident? I didn’t see anything before the series started that said they were overconfident or cocky.
confident sure...OVER confident...nah

you still have to play the game regardless of the opponent

they cant just roll the ball out and expect to play. This not Lebron and Cleveland

Confidence is definitely a factor.

GS has assumed that they could take a chance with Klay sitting out. That when he comes back they can tie the series 2-2

They even said it "why risk one game when we can have him healthy for 4 more?"

Game 3 could come back and bite them in the ass if they don't win tonight.

Well there could be some truth to GS’s arrogance. Draymond predicts that they’ll win 3 straight games.

Back