Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fucking idiot. Can't even count. You not built to come for me. I gave you a pass and didn't treat you like these other PUSSHOLE celtics fans but that's over.

ha ha come for me...lol wait are you serious???

first off-i was playing around- I purposely said it that way....dying laughing at how many of you took that serious

secondly..nig you can't do shit to me cuz i really dont take none of this serious..what you gonna say that I haven't already said about the Cs....u think this really gonna matters to me.

at the end of the day i can say i watched my team win a final...will you be able too?

You keep saying “one game” - like Steph has been playing with the Showtime Lakers roster since he was a rookie.

The Warriors weren’t always a Juggernaut. They were a lottery team.
Im referring to since their playoff run in the last 5 or so years.

Steph led them to success, some of it historic. People act like he was handed all of this on a silver platter. While Lebron had to work for every thing he got with the Cavs.
They built a great team and system around Steph. I dont take away from that. But the same didnt happen for Bron on cleveland part I. But he was bashed for leaving a ship that only floated bc of him.

Outside of last year, and his early years with the Cavs, when has Lebron had a “trash team”?
Thats plenty seasons. Now the yrs he was going to the finals there was talent on the team, but there were either injuries or mfs disappearing as if they couldnt hold their own without him on the court.

My point is Bron gets all the credit in the world for carrying a Team to the Finals in the East and leading a great team to Championships, while people find every reason to take credit away from Steph for doing things similar.
If Bron sits out too long 99% chance the game slips away.

Sit any GSW starter for any period of time theyre still competing if not maintaining a dominant lead already.

Curry can have a quiet start bc other guys already cooking night in/night out

Bron didnt have that luxury

Im referring to since their playoff run in the last 5 or so years.

They built a great team and system around Steph. I dont take away from that. But the same didnt happen for Bron on cleveland part I. But he was bashed for leaving a ship that only floated bc of him.

Thats plenty seasons. Now the yrs he was going to the finals there was talent on the team, but there were either injuries or mfs disappearing as if they couldnt hold their own without him on the court.

If Bron sits out too long 99% chance the game slips away.

Sit any GSW starter for any period of time theyre still competing if not maintaining a dominant lead already.

Curry can have a quiet start bc other guys already cooking night in/night out

Bron didnt have that luxury

Cmon slime.

How do you ignore Curry’s years without talent and then glorify Lebron’s ...

How is that apples to apples?

Also The W/L record and the stats disagree with your claims about impact.

But I’ll let you cook

Last edited:
Of course you don’t.

So the Warriors gets to the Finals without Curry - pre Durant?
Its the west so chances are nah

But i doubt they finish dead last if they were on the east

And i dont see him taking that Cavs team to the finals either...even in the east

And most of the criticisms come from adding durant in the first place

You making it about race when I'm not also I can put my bias aside to make objective stances so you should celebrate that

Also also I never seen the replay only the play in real time and it looked like him just being belligerent at Lowry running at him and tackling him

I just saw that Lowry didnt touch him at all

Now take your auntie lookin ass somewhere

i'on know man

you be going pretty hard at some of the players for some of the strangest things

Its the west so chances are nah

But i doubt they finish dead last if they were on the east

And i dont see him taking that Cavs team to the finals either...even in the east

And most of the criticisms come from adding durant in the first place

Maybe he does, probably doesnt.

My point is don’t ignore parts of one player’s past and glorify those same parts of another players past.

And don’t exaggerate a guy’s circumstance just to make him seem better than he is.

“Lebron [hasnt had any help] his entire career”.

Bullshit.

I also don’t understand why we penalize super teams built off of player free agency.

And we don’t blink an eye at the super teams created by GMs in the past.

Y’all ever hear anyone discredit Magic the way they discredit Curry or KD?

Every hear them criticize Kareem that way ?
Bird?

They may not be on their level, but no one takes away the credit for those players accomplishments - either when they had more help or when they had less help.

Last edited:
Maybe he does, probably doesnt.
Ill go as far as saying pre durant they don't get to the finals without klay

“Lebron [hasnt had any help] his entire career”.

Bullshit.
"Entire career" is a gross exaggeration. But dont let him have an off night...or ur losing for sure (pre or post miami)

I also don’t understand why we penalize super teams built off of player free agency.

And we don’t blink at the super teams created by GMs in the past.
100% agree. If a player holds a certain power and decides to use it i dont hold it against em.

But KD to gsw is not the same as Bron to Miami.

KD is an added piece to a well oiled machine (also knocked out a potential western conference threat in okc)

Bron to miami came with a learning curve and building a brand new system

I thought it was pusshole? Now its back to bitch?
or you mean both now? Pusshole, bloodclot, bitch?

You can be all of the above. But I'm tired of going back and forth with niggas that got slapped out in the 2nd round with no trouble. This the finals. Not here for it.

Get tf from me.

tenor - 2019-06-06T155417.987.gif

tumblr_psnw83eKjY1szfoc8o1_540.gif

tumblr_psnw83eKjY1szfoc8o2_540.gif

Back