Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Nearly Whoops Aspiring Rapper's A$$

yeah uh, fuck that kid

and my life while we're at it

tenor.gif

If you are a Hip Hop fan and your nephew is an aspiring rapper, you'd be foul to not support him.

a nigga in hoopin shorts and wife beater tried to sell me a $25 book outside of walmart

had the square ready for the "no cash" excuse and everything

I gave him 10 off the muscle but couldnt part ways with 25 for his self help book

a nigga in hoopin shorts and wife beater tried to sell me a $25 book outside of walmart

had the square ready for the "no cash" excuse and everything

I gave him 10 off the muscle but couldnt part ways with 25 for his self help book

How?

Why wouldn't you buy your nephew's CD?

That's the problem tho. Niggas be want it the easy way instead of going through the hustle and muscle to get it. I'm not buying it unless the effort is there and it's good to great quality. Also, how can I buy something that I never heard of before. Giving it away for free is the best promotion.

I remember last year this bum rapper was trying to sell his cds at the mall. (1) This is 2019, who buy and play cds anymore? (2) why are you boxing yourself in by selling a product that no one heard of. Most people are either going to walk pass you or say that don't have the money to buy it. Now you shot yourself in the foot for spreading your music and a potential listener because you wanna sell it instead of giving it out for free........When you walk in a mall food court, some restaurants have employees, serving free samples of their product before you buy. (3) 9 times out of 10, people that does that. Their music be some garbage.

Approaching a rapper on date night with their chick to check your IG is not really appropriate... I know artists need try seize their moment, maybe keep a USB stick on you with your music so you can quickly hit them with it and they can slip it in their pocket (or throw it in the trash)...

That's the problem tho. Niggas be want it the easy way instead of going through the hustle and muscle to get it. I'm not buying it unless the effort is there and it's good to great quality. Also, how can I buy something that I never heard of before. Giving it away for free is the best promotion.

I remember last year this bum rapper was trying to sell his cds at the mall. (1) This is 2019, who buy and play cds anymore? (2) why are you boxing yourself in by selling a product that no one heard of. Most people are either going to walk pass you or say that don't have the money to buy it. Now you shot yourself in the foot for spreading your music and a potential listener because you wanna sell it instead of giving it out for free........When you walk in a mall food court, some restaurants have employees, serving free samples of their product before you buy. (3) 9 times out of 10, people that does that. Their music be some garbage.

Nah, mass producing (say 1,000 copies) and trying to sell them isn't the "easy way". That's how it works.

The songs have to be professional quality and it doesn't even have to be a full album it can be an EP. That's what people mean when they say, "I'm on my grind" It means they got a bag full of CDs and they're going to wander around downtown, in the mall, on the strip, and even outside of nightclubs when they get out. It doesn't hurt to have a boombox on you.

You can charge $10-$20 for a CD and depending on your approach, people will appreciate your hustle and they'll support you if they like you. If you really make the effort you can make $100 per day selling CDs hand to hand. Sooner or later (if the product is any good) people will respect your grind and ask you to do shows where you can sell merchandise like T Shirts, DVDs and CDs.

Giving your CD away is a waste of money. Especially considering that the person that you give it away to is going to turn around and sell it, and not pay you any royalties.

The songs have to be professional quality and it doesn't even have to be a full album it can be an EP. That's what people mean when they say, "I'm on my grind" It means they got a bag full of CDs and they're going to wander around downtown, in the mall, on the strip, and even outside of nightclubs when they get out. It doesn't hurt to have a boombox on you.

You can charge $10-$20 for a CD and depending on your approach, people will appreciate your hustle and they'll support you if they like you. If you really make the effort you can make $100 per day selling CDs hand to hand. Sooner or later (if the product is any good) people will respect your grind and ask you to do shows where you can sell merchandise like T Shirts, DVDs and CDs.

Giving your CD away is a waste of money. Especially considering that the person that you give it away to is going to turn around and sell it, and not pay you any royalties.

:dfbruh:....who the fuk carrying a boombox around.

Nigga it ain't 1988 no mo

Nah, mass producing (say 1,000 copies) and trying to sell them isn't the "easy way". That's how it works.

Again, who's buying cds and dvds in 2019 lol? I bet the same nigga that will sell this have a 2 way and car phone

Bruh no disrespect but this is a Washed ass mindset. This ain't 1996 bruh. Hell most people don't even use CDs anymore. Please get with the times fam. You could have at least said USB or something.

Bruh no disrespect but this is a Washed ass mindset. This ain't 1996 bruh. Hell most people don't even use CDs anymore. Please get with the times fam. You could have at least said USB or something.

nah

CDs are still the move for shit like that

fuck 50cent look like taking a USB from a completely random stranger? those shits can hold viruses bruh

Back