Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Unreleased Jay Electronica Tracks

So does he go on tour with Roc Nation as the opening act for Jay Z?

It would make sense if he performed 3-5 songs as an opening act for Jay Z, otherwise it doesn't make sense. He could have recorded an album over at somebody's crib. All you really need is a $100 mic (you can compress the vocals to make it sound better) and a computer to make an album nowadays.

Last edited:
I'm gonna listen but fuck him. I couldn't imagine having a fanbase as big as his and i ignore them smh.

giphy.gif

That fuckn babysitter ain't got no big fanbase. Just a few niggas on some hip hop forums.

Wasted potential. Goddamn that erykah badu. Gave him some vagina and he was like "I've done everything in this life I've set out to do.." then still went and snatched up a billionaire chick who was ugly but still... billionaire

Lol he performed here on Friday...my guy was like u wanna go? I’m like hello I seen homie perform 4 yrs ago and he gonna do the same exact songs

So look who deciphered the hieroglyphs, climbed into the tomb of the lost pharaohs, cracked the forbidden seal and blessed us with 4 scrolls...

...Gee thanks

Back