Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Iggy Azalea

nice tits. Dare I say almost perfect. Damn shame who they're attached to.
Money well spent cause she was all nipples back then.
tumblr_n0dkwzYqCi1rvekoro1_400.gif

As an expert on "titties", you can clearly see in these unretouched photos where her implants have been inserted around the nipples. The implants have been placed under the muscle for a more natural look and Iggy hasn't went too large for her body frame. If you examine closely you can see the small incision scars at the bottom of her areolas where the pink and white skin meet.

Excellent job for fake breasts: I give a 9 out of 10.

I read she was mad the photographer kept the pics and she felt disgusted by the comments she read from men about her body. How they talked about what they would do to her sexually

Then I read thru this thread and looked at some of her old IG thirst traps and music vids

:dfbruh:

She gotta be the dumbest bird on the planet. How she sell sex and get mad when men say they wanna fuck her?

I read she was mad the photographer kept the pics and she felt disgusted by the comments she read from men about her body. How they talked about what they would do to her sexually

Then I read thru this thread and looked at some of her old IG thirst traps and music vids

She gotta be the dumbest bird on the planet. How she sell sex and get mad when men say they wanna fuck her?

Nah that broad thinks we're dumb. Bitch knows damn well what she's doing and the image that she's selling. No way in hell she believes any man is interested in her for her music.

i feel bad for her. bitch came into the game trying to be rapper but now the only way anyone cares about her if showing her ass. dont get me wrong, if shes not showing her ass i dont give a fuck either but still its unfortunate (for her anyway)

Nah, nowadays they playing both side of the fence. They want views from guys that wanna fuck, but they also want the views/articles/interviews from the feminists, so she can trash men as being thirsty. But at some point when they get into hollywood they start really believing the fuckery and have a meltdown. Either way we win.

If u want to keep her nudes u better save em now. Her lawyers coming at me and wants me to remove em. I'll be removing them in the next couple hrs.

Back