Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it dope how Draymond said last year that he wanted the max and everyone including sources within the warriors said that wouldnt happen.

So then he comes into the season out of shape and overweight. Everyone is like wtf is up with draymond and the teams defense ends up being the worst its been through their run.

After the allstar game, Draymond starts getting in shape and his play gets better and better. By the time the playoffs begin, Dray loses all the extra weight, by now hes playing like old draymond and the teams defensive efficiency goes up big time.

And then KD gets injured and even though Curry gets all the props, Draymonds game also goes up a few levels and Dray starts running the fast break better than almost anyone again.

And then he also starts talking about personal growth and how he is done with complaining and flopping.

Basically he forced the warriors to max him out cause he showed them the difference in the team with bad draymond vs good draymond and dared them to imagine how it would look with no draymond.

Not saying it was all done on purpose but ima just say it was done on purpose and give him his props.

I think this is true. I don't like to speculate or assume but I really believe Draymond calling KD a bitch publicly was apart of him trying to get paid.

He knows if GS had to really choose between KD and himself they're going with KD 100% of the time. Especially with him looking flabby and sick at the time. He also knew KD was on the fence about leaving so why not give him that extra push out the door?

Did PG ball better than KD this year? Yea

There's too many different definitions of "MVP" to answer that. They give it to who's most "valuable' to the team, which is bullshit imo. But that's another discussion.

So you answered my question with a question?

Haha. We know what that is fam. Ima let you live man

So you answered my question with a question?

Haha. We know what that is fam. Ima let you live man

It was a loaded question. Is KD overall better than PG? Ofc. Was he better than PG this season? No. Is KD the best player in the world in 2019? Fuck no.

Trust me bro I get it, its hard to deny the impact and the results......but dude will be 30 next year, prime Draymond could defend 3-5...now he's most effective on just 4's even with the weight loss

Its a really hard decision either way....I just dont see him aging well at all

Aint no 5s in the NBA anymore

If GS roll out that lineup in the early 2000s late 90s they would get destroyed.

He cant guard Embid, AD, jokic, Cousins

for 32 mill - more like.......
wlvuxk.gif

I don’t think he’s gonna play again this season

which makes this off season even more interesting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back