Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Loaded Lux is fully aware his last 3 performances didn't show out too exceptionally... even though I think his performance with Clips is super underrated.. he's not about to come play with Aye Verb. Especially not the way he been talking, after Mook. Lux is coming into this like this has to be the one, he wants to make an example out of Verb. Peep what he say in this interview, I time stamped it right when he says it

With that said.... God Head 3-0. Grey Hoodie season is coming!!

Loaded Lux is fully aware his last 3 performances didn't show out too exceptionally... even though I think his performance with Clips is super underrated.. he's not about to come play with Aye Verb. Especially not the way he been talking, after Mook. Lux is coming into this like this has to be the one, he wants to make an example out of Verb. Peep what he say in this interview, I time stamped it right when he says it

With that said.... God Head 3-0. Grey Hoodie season is coming!!

Yeah yeah yeah

“St Louis I’m obama to em
He don’t want this smoke this shit embalming fluid”

Yeah yeah yeah

“St Louis I’m obama to em
He don’t want this smoke this shit embalming fluid”

zZz...

Deep in they hearts, the three from the arch don't want risk snappin with Larry Bird

giphy.gif

Lux is a clown lol he has to have a character every battle

Preacher va cal
Huey Newton vs hollow
Rich porter vs mook part 2
Mr miyagi vs Arsenal
Was actually normal vs clips

That shit got less powerful every battle since the hollow battle. That shit not bout to work the glow has worn off
I'm a big lux fan but I cant argue that bs he be on. The fact "grey hoody" lux is a thing is wack to me. I just want him to rap. If he comes to rap, verb going to have a long night.

I really dont get the verb hype. Like no hate at all. I just dont see what makes him a goat tier battle rapper. How has he elevated to that level? He lost to fuckin JIMZ! K shine would still destroy him today but but but he "beat" mook...

I really dont get the verb hype. Like no hate at all. I just dont see what makes him a goat tier battle rapper. How has he elevated to that level? He lost to fuckin JIMZ! K shine would still destroy him today but but but he "beat" mook...

Lol nobody is excited to battle jimz. That point is overstated. When a battle rapper is out for a while and starts to oversaturate, taking battles for the check, they are gonna have low points. His high points hold some of battle raps most memorable moments.

Lol nobody is excited to battle jimz. That point is overstated. When a battle rapper is out for a while and starts to oversaturate, taking battles for the check, they are gonna have low points. His high points hold some of battle raps most memorable moments.
Fam it was money on line and judged. What happened with Pat stay?

elephant in the room, but why isnt there a clear way to decide the winner of these things

i remember WAY back in the gap when ol boy with the braids and oversized fitted that was telling everybody "HOL UP, HOL UP..QUIET DOWN"

they had a judges panel that deliberated and said who won...

is the purpose to have it left to the fans so that each match remains "debatable"

elephant in the room, but why isnt there a clear way to decide the winner of these things

i remember WAY back in the gap when ol boy with the braids and oversized fitted that was telling everybody "HOL UP, HOL UP..QUIET DOWN"

they had a judges panel that deliberated and said who won...

is the purpose to have it left to the fans so that each match remains "debatable"
That's not an elephant In the room..

Back