Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I would want them to listen to his music cause they like the music and they fuck with him. Not cause he’s a social media topic rn or cause all these celebrities are giving him love. Hate that sheep shit
How would one like his music or fuck with him if they don't, I don't know......listen to him?

You day one niggas acting like his baby mama right now. Who cares when or why ppl are listening to Nip if they genuinely listening to him

How would one like his music or fuck with him if they don't, I don't know......listen to him?

You day one niggas acting like his baby mama right now. Who cares when or why ppl are listening to Nip if they genuinely listening to him
Lol my issue is that the majority not genuinely listening to him.

I would want them to listen to his music cause they like the music and they fuck with him. Not cause he’s a social media topic rn or cause all these celebrities are giving him love. Hate that sheep shit

You're a fellow purist, so I understand your gripe...

...but I seen the same shit happen with Pac and Big (way before IG/Twitter/FB).

"You know dead rappers get better promotion." (c) Jada

Remember the "biggie is the greatest of all time" propaganda after he died? Ppl really ran with that for a few..

Whats different about Nips death and fandom is the timing

He was really just starting to get mainstream shine.

Album was just nominated for a grammy and i dont think anyone saw that coming.

And even the fact Khaled got him for a record was surprising to me. He usually goes for more pop friendly main attractions.

IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0854.JPG

I been hella late to this thread, but the shop on the day of his funeral was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen...

...shit was peace and love all day.

Im in the gray sweatshirt...

...when they drove the casket through and all the cheers erupted, man that shit was a hood "homegoing celebration" for real.

Back