Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I was thinking the same thing. People are getting soft as shit. Getting laughed at by your friends is not the same thing as getting laughed at by bullies or people who mean you harm. Your friends will laugh at you, but at the same time give you the hand to pick you up and encourage you in the process. Some of these people act like the laughing part is cruel, but it's not because it also helps you learn how to laugh those situations off too. When you can do that, then those things never seem as bad.

this was just about a group of elementary age boys encouraging and supporting another boy through his fear or weakness....nothing else

we all roasted each other and its nothing wrong with it....but i've never personally witnessed anything like that

he's gonna fail and take losses in life no matter what, and he'll learn to deal with that in his own way as time goes on

but that kinda support will drive the fear and self doubt out of any kid....which is way more valuable then being able to "roll with the punches"

oh an on a totally different note, nobody really clowns each other as hard as black kids....thats another 2 threads tho

this was just about a group of elementary age boys encouraging and supporting another boy through his fear or weakness....nothing else

we all roasted each other and its nothing wrong with it....but i've never personally witnessed anything like that

he's gonna fail and take losses in life no matter what, and he'll learn to deal with that in his own way as time goes on

but that kinda support will drive the fear and self doubt out of any kid....which is way more valuable then being able to "roll with the punches"

oh an on a totally different note, nobody really clowns each other as hard as black kids....thats another 2 threads tho

I get you. I don't have any problem with the video itself. My dispute is more with the sentiment expressed in the accompanying tweet, which suggested that friends that laugh at you aren't the friends you need.

Yeah, having a class cheer you on after you fail is fine I guess, but it's not necessarily better than having that one friend laugh at you tell you to get it done. Both are forms of encouragement. The difference is that it will be much rarer in life for you to have a coordinated group of people pushing you past your failure, so if you come to depend on that too much, you may be setting yourself up for more failure.

I agree with you about black kids clowning each other hard. I think you have to be clear about that though. In the case of black kids, it's mostly light hearted just for fun. White kids may not go at each other as hard, but the way they do it is meant to bring others down. Also, at black schools, anybody can get it. You can be the most popular kid in school, if you slip up, they gonna be on your ass. I think with others it's almost always directed from people with power down to people without it.

Lmaooooo. Only thing that was interesting was the 666 shit being equivalent to melanin.

View attachment 132739

That's some shit.
I feel u, and I'm not disputing this, even tho it's not something I follow or understand..

but what I do understand is the majority of people ain't that deep. I've always wondered this "hiding in plan sight shit"..

the knowledge it would take to put that much detail in the bible would suggest they not only knew the future but knew they could control the future. if you had that knowledge and ability.

I'm not hiding shit,..I mean look at politics....we are at the age of the highest form of technology we've ever seen..these supremist ain't hiding shit..and bet the vast majority of those around at the time of the bibles where even more uneducated and closed minded as right now..

but they felt the need to hide shit from them?

Today's generation will never know the struggle of ironing your Dickies pants, so you can be creased up in school the next day. Now, they don't wear uniforms. Lucky little bastards smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back