Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a bitch ass nigga but good on those kids around him for lifting him up. That was big.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bruh you sound like every conservative on tv. Abortion is definitely not used as birth control. Why should it even be illegal ?

It shouldn't be illegal but if a bitch has had over 3 abortions she is definitely using it as a form of birth control.

Listening to Ava DuVernay on the breakfast club talking about her new series When They See Us. She talks about their family members being part of her interviews and things like that.

If something nationally tragic was to happen to someone in my family. I wouldn't participate in any interviews and/or documentaries. Just not for me.

#1. we eat/ate all type of terrible shit. period.

#2. this is impressive. i mean he really did a nice job

#3. you can NOT eat bondo. even with seasoning on it

I would have laughed if that was my friend.

World so lame we cant even laugh at our friends.

Bruh, I was thinking the same thing. People are getting soft as shit. Getting laughed at by your friends is not the same thing as getting laughed at by bullies or people who mean you harm. Your friends will laugh at you, but at the same time give you the hand to pick you up and encourage you in the process. Some of these people act like the laughing part is cruel, but it's not because it also helps you learn how to laugh those situations off too. When you can do that, then those things never seem as bad.

Rachel Nichols is sooooooooooo plump and juicy.

I'm gonna be................."thinking about"..............those chubby arms and red hair all night.

winnie the pooh clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back