Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

This shit was amazing to me, enjoyed every moment. I'm big into parallel universes and the concept of time not being linear so I love shit like this.

This was literally the greatest pc of TV I've ever seen

Had I not done the minecraft joint with my kids a few weeks ago. All in all, still one helluva an experience. Great concept and show. Got my 11yo hooked on them now

Looking forward to it. A little disappointed it's only 3 episodes, but as others have said, quality over quantity anyday. I think this series is the only show in recent times that has really captured that old school Twilight Zone/Outer Limits vibe.

Looking forward to it. A little disappointed it's only 3 episodes, but as others have said, quality over quantity anyday. I think this series is the only show in recent times that has really captured that old school Twilight Zone/Outer Limits vibe.

even moreso than Jordan Peeles Twilight Zone?

even moreso than Jordan Peeles Twilight Zone?

Yeah, I think so. I seen a couple episodes of that, and they didn't come close to the original Twilight Zone or Black Mirror. That said, I will say that Black Mirror is more like a modern Outer Limits than a modern Twilight Zone.

Back