Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Yeah, I forgot all about Lisa Woo.

The best cast they can put out would be any combination of Kenya, Phaedra, Kandy, Porsha, Sheree, Nene, Lisa Woo, and Kim Zolciak.

Cynthia is useless on the show without Peter.

Besides them, the only other woman who should get any screentime is Marlo.

I can’t lie, I would want raggedy ass Kim back because I miss her and NeNe’s friendship

No one posted Budden and Cyn supposedly breaking up?

I’m waiting on more tea about that one. He didn’t even make a small joke about it on his podcast BUT when they recapped their Atlanta show, no one mention their girls. Last week they said all their girls were gonna be at the Atl show :chile:

Last edited:
I aint buyin this shit. He said they haven't talked in weeks, but just went viral with the nfl draft reaction video a week ago.

Mona Scott gotta step her writing game up. I just seen the alleged chick Joe was "spotted" with a week ago. Shorty's built like taylor swift, if you know Joe u know that nigga only fuck with chicks thick as grits. I aint buying this shit and smh @ joe and cyn signing up for this shit.

Last edited:
Mona Scott gotta step her writing game up. I just seen the alleged chick Joe was "spotted" with a week ago. Shorty's built like taylor swift, if you know Joe u know that nigga only fuck with chicks thick as grits. I aint buying this shit and smh @ joe and cyn signing up for this shit.
D5-OQt9XsAAGzNU.png

Back