Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karma Comes For Wendy Williams

Fuck wendy williams and she hasn't even close to receiving equal negativity come her way based all the shit she has done to other people over the years. I'm not even saying she needs to receive equal negative shit in her life but maybe now she will think twice before just running off at the mouth.

This weeks Brilliant Idiots, Charlamagne finally tells the real season why him and Wendy fell out.
They went on a group trip to Jamaica & her husband brought his side chick along. Then his side chick wanted to fuck Charlamagne homeboy, so Wendys husband got mad at Charlamagne for some reason. He said after that, Wendy acted like she never knew him & hes sure it was her husband who made up some bullshit about him and told Wendy.
It starts at 1:35:00

This weeks Brilliant Idiots, Charlamagne finally tells the real season why him and Wendy fell out.
They went on a group trip to Jamaica & her husband brought his side chick along. Then his side chick wanted to fuck Charlamagne homeboy, so Wendys husband got mad at Charlamagne for some reason. He said after that, Wendy acted like she never knew him & hes sure it was her husband who made up some bullshit about him and told Wendy.
It starts at 1:35:00

This the same side chick he made a sex vid wit and it got leaked?

I don't know. She's a gossip queen for a reason, her job is to be messy, that's how she makes a living.

ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg

what was it?

Wendy Williams divorce is going to cost her — that is, if her ex Kevin Hunter gets his way.

Hunter filed his response to Williams’ divorce petition on Monday, requesting that the talk show host pay him both spousal and child support, reports TMZ.

Williams and Hunter share 18-year-old son Kevin Hunter Jr.

According to the outlet, Hunter also wants Williams to be responsible for paying their son’s college tuition.

A rep for Williams did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Last month, Williams, 54, filed for divorce from Hunter after 21 years of marriage. The divorce came amid the news that Hunter allegedly fathered a child with his mistress. Hunter broke his silence on the split in a statement to PEOPLE, addressing the cheating scandal and admitting he was “not proud of my recent actions.”

https://people.com/tv/wendy-williams-divorce-kevin-hunter-requests-child-spousal-support/

Thats crazy these gold diggin hos have managed to have it be normalized, for people to pay support till the kid is like 21, instead of 18. With the excuse that the kid needs money to go to college.

She should pay for her child future. That's a given. Spousal support tho.....

This bum came from the same tribe as MJB ex-husband. Throw they ass in the trash

Back