Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bun B Out Here Shooting N*ggas

"That's why I pack, my nigga,
that's why I pray
cause where I stay
I got to carry my muthafuckin' gun every single day!"

Last edited:
Dude must was too young to know that Bun B killed murder

Because if he knew, then it would've been obvious that Bun B house is not the house to run in. He said it best in 96 with

Now take a look at the bigger nigga, Malt liquor swigger
Playa hater ditch digger
Figure my hair trigger give a hot one in yo liver
You shiver, shake, and quiver
I'm frivolous if a nigga get wetter than a river
For what it's worth it's the birth of some niggas doin' dirt

He's lucky he's in TX. He shot at the guy while he was driving away. In other states, that would have nullified any kind of self defense argument.

You kno what's crazy?

in sum states & jurisdictions, the home intruder can sue the home owner for shooting them... why it's best to shoot to kill so only 1 side can give a story

glad Bun & his wife ok tho

Yeah over here if a robber injures themselves, like falls through your roof for example, they can sue... Thieves are scum bags...

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with Bun-B wife??!!!

The fuck are you doing being a grown ass person and just opening your front door without looking through the peep hole, your security camera or a window to see who the fuck at your door.

I don't give a fuck if I got a delivery coming or know that my granny coming over I hear my doorbell or a knock at my door. I see who the fuck it is first before I just open my door.

Great that they are ok but she needs to do better cause I'm pretty sure she knew better but got to comfortable with the good life they've been living.

In Texas you can use really force to prevent theifs from from fleeing

It Texas you can legally go kill someone that's robbing someone else's house. There was audio of a 911 call floating around where a guy called in just to tell the operator that he saw someone breaking into his neighbors home. Dude knew when he made the call that he was going to kill them. He walked on the charges.

Edit: Here's the call.

You kno what's crazy?

in sum states & jurisdictions, the home intruder can sue the home owner for shooting them... why it's best to shoot to kill so only 1 side can give a story

glad Bun & his wife ok tho

I would have had no problem if he murked homeboy. Don't go into people house and disturb their sense of safety. That type of shit can follow the survivor for the rest of their life and has the potential to cause some serious long term mental health issues. Hope dude gets all types of charges. Throw away the key n lock his ass up for good.

I would have had no problem if he murked homeboy. Don't go into people house and disturb their sense of safety. That type of shit can follow the survivor for the rest of their life and has the potential to cause some serious long term mental health issues. Hope dude gets all types of charges. Throw away the key n lock his ass up for good.

Back