Welcome To aBlackWeb

wait huh? i thought there was only one dead dragon. Dead Viscerion got his neck bit and thats why he was spewing blue fire all over the place.

Dany still got Drogon and Jon still got Rhaegal i thought?
Didn’t one of two dragons get that work too? There s only one Dragon left

Man I was for sure Jamie and Grey worm was outta here.

I’m glad they alive I guess but it would’ve made more drama if we lost them.

Did Gendry die? I seen Tormund and Davos. Jamie, Brienne and Pod made it.

lol I'm the only nigga feeling a way about Game of Thrones taking the cliche happy ending route?

giphy.gif

Don't @ me nigga it's Triggafinger all day !!!!!

I'm finna go and see what House Targaryen saying

:cantsee:
tenor.gif

That's probably why I'm so pissed. Thanos the big bad for 10 years and they do him justice. The Night King the big bad just as long and they take him out in one episode and give him next to zero backstory or good motivation.

We been telling yall that for years and yall still repped him anyway lol

Welp, guess that's the end of the set. Going to keep my name until the end of the season in memoriam and to honor the fallen.

Greatest threat to man in TV history regardless of how it ended.

I'll watch the rest with no skin in the game, simply as an objective observer.

It's been an honor serving with you @DOS_patos , @Goldie , @ajackson17 and anyone else in the set I may have missed.

Welp, guess that's the end of the set. Going to keep my name until the end of the season in memoriam and to honor the fallen.

Greatest threat to man in TV history regardless of how it ended.

I'll watch the rest with no skin in the game, simply as an objective observer.

It's been an honor serving with you @DOS_patos , @Goldie , @ajackson17 and anyone else in the set I may have missed.

We made it to 8 seasons, better than most who have fallen.

The only thing that makes us mad is that there is no back story nothing, maybe next episode idk. Without George RR Martin, the story and painting a wonderful tale has dropped for more action.

Back