Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great episode... but too many survived, and none of the people with Valyrian Steel caught a fade with any of the generals.

That should’ve been the obvious one to add. I’m not even mad at Arya, that’s our young hitter, she earned that.

They did good with making the tension stupid thick. The fight scenes were well done. The dead coming to life in the crypts was predictable, but I actually wanted that to happen.

But all that Valyrian steel was pretty much wasted

We been listening to you pricks talk shit about us for yrs

But this on Stark set

tenor.gif

Yo that episode was cheesy af.

I don't even care about the Night King getting killed but the way they set it up was wack. A 10 step walk taking 30 mins? Word?

Jorah randomly poppin outta no where to save Khaleesi? Word?

Damn near every main character surviving? Word?

The episode had mad cliche corny shit. Disappointing episode if we're being objective.

When I thought drogon was outa there my eyes started sweating. But he came back at the end tho. I thought that second ice dragon was drogon but it was rhaegal. I wonder how long he had to shake them dead niggas off him til arya came through.

And I'm mad nymeria ain't bring her wolf crew around.

Last edited:
When I thought drogon was outa there my eyes started sweating. But he came back at the end tho. I thought that second ice dragon was drogon but it was regal. I wonder how long he had to shake them dead niggas off him til arya came through.

I think that second ice dragon you're referring to was still the first one. He got his neck bit in fighting which is why the fire was coming out of his neck.

I think Jon's dragon is still alive. He just went down hurt and didn't get back up.

When I thought drogon was outa there my eyes started sweating. But he came back at the end tho. I thought that second ice dragon was drogon but it was regal. I wonder how long he had to shake them dead niggas off him til arya came through.

wait huh? i thought there was only one dead dragon. Dead Viscerion got his neck bit and thats why he was spewing blue fire all over the place.

Dany still got Drogon and Jon still got Rhaegal i thought?

Back