Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack URL Resolution PPV Thread

Roc and Shine was always the real main event to me. Anyone that bought this PPV or tickets only to hear Cass spit some shit you could hear on his album you a whole fool.

Like I said earlier, Goodz showed why he deserved this battle more than anybody else on the card. If you rewatch the event, the only nigga to use angles was T Top and even his shit was on some comedy shit with the walmart angle. Other than that, it was just random gun bars and name flips.

Goodz is a master at talking to a nigga and breaking his opponent down to the last molecule. He just sonned an industry nigga with platinum hits, let that marinate. One of the most cocky industry niggas at that. He left that nigga lost for words.

If Cass was battling just a regular puncher it would've been more of a debate, but when a nigga's breaking you down as a man, it's different and most niggas don't know how to angle. Only niggas like Clips (see his battle vs Rex) and a few others know how to angle. It's damn near become a lost art.

Like I said earlier, Goodz showed why he deserved this battle more than anybody else on the card. If you rewatch the event, the only nigga to use angles was T Top and even his shit was on some comedy shit with the walmart angle. Other than that, it was just random gun bars and name flips.

Goodz is a master at talking to a nigga and breaking his opponent down to the last molecule. He just sonned an industry nigga with platinum hits, let that marinate. One of the most cocky industry niggas at that. He left that nigga lost for words.

If Cass was battling just a regular puncher it would've been more of a debate, but when a nigga's breaking you down as a man, it's different and most niggas don't know how to angle. Only niggas like Clips (see his battle vs Rex) and a few others know how to angle. It's damn near become a lost art.

I think Rum had a quick angle about Top and Brizz being on rival teams, but it was just a setup to a bar. Roc talked about the Dot Mob shit real quick, but that was it. You have a point tho, there aren't too many battle rappers than can angle effectively. Goodz is a strategist and knew he had to go about it without stating the obvious. Cass was all punches (his blogger scheme in the 3rd was dope) while Goodz attacked from all angles. The crowd was weird anyway... it's hard to tell what would hit so you couldn't really stick to a particular plan if something doesn't work. But Cass definitely should've diversified his material.

Back