• Usher

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Chris Brown

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
So my sister, my wife and I sitting here watching that these hoes ain't loyal video and the part where they both were showing that big bro/ little bro moment,

And my sister said she thinks little bro officially surpassed big bro,

And I was like, I dunno outside of dancing ability I think usher still got cb in mad categories.... He stay reinventing himself AND he working on an album with Jermain dupri right now....I think big bro still big bro.......

What y'all think??

Breezy's last album was fire, but Usher has a universal classic and a couple other arguable classics. Chris needs certified classic under his belt before he can be ranked over Usher.
This was my main argument.....

I was like where's Chris's 8701?

Where is his confessions??

If for any reason usher an jd make another one of those..... Bruh.....

No comparison

Usher got homie beat by a stretch.

Chris' shit don't age as well as Ushers if we being honest

Aint nobody bumping Run it, Excuse me miss, Give me that or none of that shit in 2019.

Chris' shit is hot for a season and then it fizzles out.. Ushers shit on the other hand still getting spins till this day

you can catch Remind me, Confessions, U Got It Bad, Make Me Wanna on the radio still today.

And this aint even me hating on Chris, I fuck w/ his music that Undecided joint he got go hard but I guarantee you that shit won't survive past this Summer

No comparison

Aint nobody bumping Run it, Excuse me miss, Give me that or none of that shit in 2019.

Chris' shit is hot for a season and then it fizzles out.. Ushers shit on the other hand still getting spins till this day

you can catch Remind me, Confessions, U Got It Bad, Make Me Wanna on the radio still today.
I bump run it, excuse me miss and give me that in 2019.

No comparison

Nah u going too far now lol All the Chris songs you named were from his first album when he was 16 or so. Chris has mad songs that still get played and you're outta your fuckin mind if you think nobody's still playing Yo (Excuse Me Miss) in 2019 lol

Nice and slow??

Man I tell y'all the story about the Asian dude in the bar?

Nah u going too far now lol All the Chris songs you named were from his first album when he was 16 or so. Chris has mad songs that still get played and you're outta your fuckin mind if you think nobody's still playing Yo (Excuse Me Miss) in 2019 lol

Yea, you right he was younger when he dropped most of the ones I named .. and I still fuck w/ those joints.. Yo like one my favorite Chris Brown songs and we play them but does the radio? cause I still hear all of Ushers earlier shit getting played today

Chris was younger tho and all those songs Dubbz named still get play.

And to add another notch, Chris writes.

I got Usher>> Chris, but yall niggas buggin saying crazy shit like this:

What's crazy bout what I said?

Chris might be a better dancer/performer NOW, cuz he still only 29 and Usher in his 40's.

But Prime Usher vs Prime Chris is about even.

What's crazy bout what I said?

Chris might be a better dancer/performer NOW, cuz he still only 29 and Usher in his 40's.

But Prime Usher vs Prime Chris is about even.

Bruh lmaooo Usher has NEVER been a great dancer. He was a good dancer, never great. That's like comparing a kia to a bentley.

Look at this shit lol

The only nigga fuckin with Breezy with the dancing is Omarion.

Bruh lmaooo Usher has NEVER been a great dancer. He was a good dancer, never great. That's like comparing a kia to a bentley.

Look at this shit lol

The only nigga fuckin with Breezy with the dancing is Omarion.

tenor.gif
...........EVEN

Back