Welcome To aBlackWeb

G Herbo's Baby Mother Speaks Out After Battery Arrest: He "Beat The F**k Out Of Me"

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
"Please don't speak on no old "relationship play fights" cuz this ain't that."

We just posted about reports that Chicago artists G Herbo was booked in Atlanta for a battery charge. At the time, there were no details surrounding his arrest that took place last night, but now G- Herbo's baby mother has come forward to detail how the rapper's arrest was after he abused her. The Shaderoom posted a screenshot of an Instagram story upload by Ariana Fletcher where she details how the "Never Cared" rapper "beat the fuck" out of her.

"He kicked my door down to get in my house because I wouldn't let him in, beat the fuck out of me in front of my son then he took my son outside to his friends and had them drive off with my son," she wrote. "Hid all my knives in my house, broke my phone and locked me inside and beat the fuck out of me again."

Ariana further explained how G Herbo dragged her by her hair onto concrete and then took her back in the house, where he continued to beat her up. Herbo allegedly broke numerous items in Ariana's house and left her with a black eye, bruises and scratches all over her body.

"Please don't speak on no old "relationship play fights" cuz this ain't that," she added. Check out the full post below.

Back