Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: How often do you receive compliments? ☺️

Not like I use to. My beard gets a lot of attention because of how long it is. My shoes, and the way I smell.

Women compliments are a nice ego stroke. I also like the stare downs they give where it look like she fucking you with her eyes

It's usually sumn bout how they wish they had hair like mine

or older ladies sayin I'm handsome

younger ladies usually ask if I got a gf which I take as they think I'm handsome as well

Men get less because they literally cant tell the difference between a female just being polite/nice and someone wanting to fuck them. Proven fact. Googles it.

Enh...I’m too humble to admit how often I get complimented...but it’s a lot

:hahaha:

Men get less because they literally cant tell the difference between a female just being polite/nice and someone wanting to fuck them. Proven fact. Googles it.
No need to Google, read Germs post in here

theres a difference just the way I would explain that difference would be long winded because I like to explain my thinking in levels and shit. I didn't wanna do that so I gave the jest of my thought.

I'll never be understood
images.jpeg I accept it, but I'll explain shit also when I feel like it

Does...”FOR REAL?! You don’t look THAT old?!” count as a compliment??

:sayword:

I used to get them all the time when I was younger. I had good hair and always a tight line. Could wear my shit straight or brush it back to make it curly. And I was super skinny.

I get compliments every now and then now but nowhere near the levels from when I was younger. I think part of that is because I don't come across the number of women I use to when I was younger. Part of it is getting old and washed, lol.

When I do, it's usually on my clothes, shoes, car, etc. but sometimes on my eyes if the sun hits them just right, lol.

Now it's moreso I get looks where I know they interested, but I'm married so I don't approach them to know for sure.

I get compliments on my clothes when at work. I have gotten them on my physical look as well. But most women are shy for some reason. At least meeting with guys. Most are indirect with their approach. If I am out of the work space, I hear I am attractive or cute but they won't tell me directly. I would over hear it or a third party would tell me what they said. That third party could be my friends or theirs. Doesn't happen every time I'm out but every now and then

I told a guy today that he had nice smile and he tried to get my number for next 15 mins...

tanisha-eye-roll.gif

I told a guy today that he had nice smile and he tried to get my number for next 15 mins...

tanisha-eye-roll.gif
That's why women don't give compliments, lol. Woman give me a compliment and I immediately think she coming onto me.

I don't act on it though cause black men don't cheat.

Back