Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: How often do you receive compliments? ☺️

You’re an amazing person Du. You’re creative and a great story teller. You know how to roll with the punches, especially when I was going off on you in the spades game and I think that’s cool af. Glad to have met you.
FavorablePartialApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

Um, I’m sure you have some germs logic behind this but I just made the title because it’s the question I wanted to ask.
oh ok, u didnt put the lol smilie at the end of the title so everytime someone gets a notification that a post was made, the person who gets the notification wont think it was a lol clicked by a poster to something they said

Thanks @Kandy

You are also an amazing, vibrant, and special young lady.

I love your energy and personality. Never change

Reactions: Lea
From people i know i get them...mostly from my girl.

As for random strangers i dont. In instances where i have to interact with a female i dont know, even if i think shes attracted to me or just a little more friendly than usual still no compliments.

More like it seems they might leave the energy open for me to take it there with them instead if that makes sense.

When I was down south I used to get one almost everyday for my beard or lips or something

Up here? Almost never

But then again I'm washed

oh ok, u didnt put the lol smilie at the end of the title so everytime someone gets a notification that a post was made, the person who gets the notification wont think it was a lol clicked by a poster to something they said
That’s a blushing emoji. I put it to make people blush.

That’s a blushing emoji. I put it to make people blush.
I always thought that was a wholesome smile, but if that's the blushing emoji..that explains alot as far as text convos I've had..

give a nice innocent respectful complimen, hit the wholesome smile..

now in find out I been blushin..looking like a shy hoe ass nigga that give compliments but too pussy to make a move..ain't that some shit

Back