Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: How often do you receive compliments? ☺️

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
the argument is that women get compliments far more than men. I agree, but why is that?

Is it that men are hard to compliment? Is it that men aren’t the ones being pursued, so there’s no need to compliment? WHY AREN'T YOU MEN GETTING THE COMPLIMENTS YOU DESERVE!?

I’m starting a movement.

Eh......

I get them enough to be aware that I have a nice smile. But it's not daily.

I do get more compliments when I get a hair cut tho. Or whenever people think I lost weight

Everytime I get my hair twisted

Not from strangers

I get Dad compliments a lot. Cuz I'm literally up my son school damn near every day.

But yea, unless you one of them niggaz that chicks just look at and think they fine..... Men don't get compliments like that.

Or niggaz who put a lot into their appearance..... Gym niggaz and fashionably sharp niggaz...... I'm sure they get compliments....I mean I hope they do.... Cuz I know them niggaz put a lotta money into looking good...I hope it pays off

good question......
wifey gives compliments but not at the same rate i give her.

i think more women are losing the art of stroking the male ego because they want their own egos stroked.

Yea, cuz I hate the word cute as a compliment for a grown ass man.

Don't call me cute.... Kittens, kids, puppies are cute.....

I'd rather be ugly than cute

Personally what I've seen and experienced. Men give compliments, and women do compliments. Men will tell a woman, you smell good, I like your hair, I like that outfit, basic shit to start interaction. Women will find their way next to you, talk about a mundane feature of something your doing or have on, compare something you have to a guy in their family that they have high esteem for.

If you a guy and dont know this shit, you can think women dont compliment u.

Women are the ones being pursued so they receive them more. Most of the men giving them wanna fuck, or you have some relationship with them. Family member or mate. I get compliments from old ladies often or women that I know want to fuck in the office. Most people not giving compliments without a motive. Sad but true

Back