Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
1708926213516.png

Cal Kestis—one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66—is now a Padawan on the run. Experience this all-new single-player Star Wars™ story from Respawn Entertainment and EA Star Wars on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this holiday

Cal Kestis—one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66—is now a Padawan on the run. Experience this all-new single-player Star Wars™ story from Respawn Entertainment and EA Star Wars on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this holiday

This looks good. I'll need to see some gameplay before deciding if I'm coppin.

I wonder if it'll play anything like the Force Unleashed games.

EA at the helm has me worried though

Dammit I was meaning to make this thread yesterday but forgot

I hope this is good but ain't this from respawn

Edit: yeah it is yeah man I don't like the main character's look but I really hope this is good. Star Wars needs better games especially single player

If this game had local and online co-op and a story that’s atleast 12 hrs long it would justify the $60 price

I'm glad to hear this game is going to have lrole playing elements so it won't be a for e unleashed clone. I kind of don't like the look and feel of the game the combat movements etc it took over the top doesn't feel like a star wars game it feels like infamous with a light saber. I hope it isn't over the top the way the force unleashed was. Another thing that bothers me. How many surviving jedi were there that they needed sith inquisitors to hunt them down. I didn't like rebels for that very reason. It would be dope if they made a leader movie, Disney plus show or video game where he does battle with small armies of anti empire conspirators and hunts down the remaining jedi. I'd call it "star wars purge"

Based on what I’ve heard of the game from reputable places I feel good about buying this game. I should wait for the Black Friday sale but the Star Wars fan in me gonna make me buy this first day

EA will fuck this up.

After the last star wars game and then anthem came out and was bricking systems and shit I'm cool on anything EA.

Back