Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea.. They did a bad job with Scar

Again...this is a LIVE ACTION MOVIE.

We get it. You love the original. So do I. But I also know that the cartoon version of Scar would NOT work for this adaptation.

Niggas...how you gonna have live action lookin animals in the movie, and then have THAT muthafucca sashay in black haired...permed out...and green eyes?? Are you tellin me that would really look good in THIS movie?

C'mon now. Lol. Stop wit the nickpicking.

I feel your pain bruh. I knocked that shit out visiting my aunt one summer. I didn't have a game console until I won a PS2 at a work raffle when I was 21, lol.
Lol it took years of begging to finally get a PS1 and that was pretty much the only console I owned growing up, I went to friends houses to get my sega and super Nintendo on during sleep overs. When Blockbuster started renting out the N64 system in those big black briefcase that's how I got most my n64 game time in.

This part of the trailer made me tear up yo. I went back to a child when this part came up
tumblr_ltzrm39OlC1qbarpgo1_500.gif

Yall can bullshit in you want but I'm watching once a month until July

NFG

That was my initial concern for this remake. Cuz animation allows you to be extra expressive. And scar was a messy bitch lol. He dont look nothing like that now which is probly why they scrapped be prepared.

They decided against it because it literally has been compared to Nazi propaganda over the years as the hyenas were marching and Scar looked over them.

It's bull but Disney ain't about to let this soft ass generation taint its image.

My locs swing so they know I am a Lion
Represent the Jungle when the others just trying......

Back