Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Lol bro that shit is done, do u realize the shit that went down.. u really think blac gonna go back to champion at that same table.. cmon dog it’s a dub

Idk how jayblac punches out of this, it’s not his fault but his brand is completely tarnished

Blac could go back to doing episodes with Debo and you still gonna tune in. Lol @ Jay blac gotta punch his way out of some fuck shit another grown man did, like Blac wasn't an entire entity before Tech was even a guest on his show. Champion money, all Blac pockets. Competition.. champion of the night, champion of the year, faceoffs.. all Blac influence. Battles being put together solely because Champion told the league it needed to happen, that was Blac voice. PPV coverage, half the time Tech not even mic'd up, Blac did all the ground work. Plenty of great Champion episodes that didn't have Tech in it. Imagine a champion episode without Jay Blac in it... that would never fly. Stop it... tech just came to work and clocked in. That wasn't his brand to tarnish.

Blac could go back to doing episodes with Debo and you still gonna tune in. Lol @ Jay blac gotta punch his way out of some fuck shit another grown man did, like Blac wasn't an entire entity before Tech was even a guest on his show. Champion money, all Blac pockets. Competition.. champion of the night, champion of the year, faceoffs.. all Blac influence. Battles being put together solely because Champion told the league it needed to happen, that was Blac voice. PPV coverage, half the time Tech not even mic'd up, Blac did all the ground work. Plenty of great Champion episodes that didn't have Tech in it. Imagine a champion episode without Jay Blac in it... that would never fly. Stop it... tech just came to work and clocked in. That wasn't his brand to tarnish.

1678B482-0B1B-490B-BB6C-1C7CC1DFE9B3.jpeg
Bro I’m not talking about jayblac hinself, tech 9 was a huge part of champion, he got a battle with geechi gotti and Jimz off of champion. He single handedly revived jakk boys stock on champion.
But Alright my nigga u got it, I hope jayblac can come back, don’t know if it will still be champion

Back