Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeeeeaaahhh...that sassy azzz Scar gif you just dropped was NOT gonna work for the live action version. Lol
That was my initial concern for this remake. Cuz animation allows you to be extra expressive. And scar was a messy bitch lol. He dont look nothing like that now which is probly why they scrapped be prepared.

I think they going for as realistic as possible and realistically this how a lion living on the edge of a Pride would look

Nothing about this nigga screams a female should mate with him. Nothing about this Scar gives off he could give a healthy Mufasa a run for his money. Nothing about this Scar says he could take care of a Pride, thus him needing the backing of hyenas

It fits perfectly IMO.

I think they going for as realistic as possible and realistically this how a lion living on the edge of a Pride would look

Nothing about this nigga screams a female should mate with him. Nothing about this Scar gives off he could give a healthy Mufasa a run for his money. Nothing about this Scar says he could take care of a Pride, thus him needing the backing of hyenas

It fits perfectly IMO.
Well when you put it that way...

tenor.gif

I’m so hyped

I can’t wait to see how Scar kills Mufasa

Or how Nala attacks Timon and Pumbaa

Or.....just can’t wait!

My bad Chief

I got a hold of the script and.....I’ll see myself out

I wrote and erased a dissertation but I ain't doing all that

Fuck you if you find ANY fault with this movie

@Thor, we sworn enemies now

"Darker, fuller manes indicate a healthy lion with plenty of testosterone"

Scar must of had have scoliosis. He had the testosterone but that cerebral palsy was fucking with him lol

I wrote and erased a dissertation but I ain't doing all that

Fuck you if you find ANY fault with this movie

@Thor, we sworn enemies now

First of all

I WANT THIS SHIT TO BE PERFECT.

I owned the movie, had toys and the game on sega. (game was hard as fuck when I was like 7)

LION KING for LIFE

Btw could every animal talk except for the wildebeests? Lol

Why mufasa ain't just be like "chill y'all my son out there"?

Or were they plot device wildebeests that are the only animals in this universe that cant talk? Oh wait when mufasa raised simba to the sky there were wildebeests there.....hmmm

Back