Welcome To aBlackWeb

ALERT! ALERT! Michael Jackson’s ‘Leaving Neverland’ Documentary Unravels, Director Backtracks

The shit in question is a minor detail and doesn't make the whole story false

It's not a minor detail. It completely refutes a major part of one of the accusers' story. He claims that MJ molested him for years in a setting that didn't exist. When you combine that with the fact that dude had already change stories before, it be comes pretty damning.

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture...on-doc-leaving-neverland-not-removed-from-hbo

HBO Denies Reports That 'Leaving Neverland' Was Pulled From Its Programming

Contrary to several reports, Leaving Neverland has not been pulled from HBOprogramming.

Earlier this week, rumors began circulating that the premium cable network removed the two-part documentary series that detailed the sexual abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. A number of outlets reported Leaving Neverland was initially scheduled to air throughout the spring and summer months; however, many pointed out that HBO's official website had only one TV listing for the documentary, leading many to falsely believe HBO had pulled the plug.

"That report is untrue. Leaving Neverland is available on HBO through April 16th and then will continue to be available on HBO NOW and HBO GO," HBO told Complex. "It is now the second most watched [documentary] on HBO in 10 years having reached 7.5 million people for Part 1."

Are we able to discuss this reasonably...i mean the man made thriller

But lets not get too deep in that even though i would think THE GTEATEST RECORDING ARTIST OF ALL TIME (by sales) would get some engagement.

Are we able to discuss this reasonably...i mean the man made thriller

But lets not get too deep in that even though i would think THE GTEATEST RECORDING ARTIST OF ALL TIME (by sales) would get some engagement.

giphy.gif

Back