Welcome To aBlackWeb

I remember niggas cryin' in school when we first got the VHS. Imagine the entire school watched it in assembly on a normal sized 90s TV
Not to sound like a sociopath but why we're people crying during mufasa scene? I didn't feel mufasa character development was strong enough for me spark an emotional response. The fact that so many people cried from the scene was always weird to me

Not to sound like a sociopath but why we're people crying during mufasa scene? I didn't feel mufasa character development was strong enough for me spark an emotional response. The fact that so many people cried from the scene was always weird to me

lol there was enough character development for simba to feel some empathy for the lil nigga when his dad died.. lol fuck you mean?

You cant understand why a kid who's dad dying right in front of him is sad? Lol

Dont say this out loud in the theatre chief.

lol there was enough character development for simba to feel some empathy for the lil nigga when his dad died.. lol fuck you mean?

This.

Ummm...that scene was pretty much cut & dry bruh. I mean I'm not sure how much explaining is needed in that. Lol

I guess when you put it like that I can see it now...
tenor.gif

Ehh I'm starting to get iffy, it looks like it's the guy who did jungle book and that movie felt like it had no life in its characters which is why nobody on my side liked it. Just animals with added voices cut and dry. Ofcourse that's just what it is but you got to atleast make them feel like they have real personality and come off as actual characters.

Hopefully he does way better with that aspect here but it looks more the same so far.

Scar lowkey look a mess....not will as genie mess but lackluster...after that thread about the lionesses taking out the male lion, scar dont look like he should stand a chance against them yoked ass lionesses here lol

Back