Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Mad At Fans Cuz His Album Went Double Whopper W/ Cheese

I'd like to know his past album sales, cause this really doesn't make sense. I'm not a fan of his, but he has always appeared to have a large enough fan base to do way bigger numbers than that. Juvenile and Birdman also dropped an album on the same day. I wonder if other rap artist are seeing similar sale drops within the past two weeks.

Heā€™s the type of artist that gotta have a radio single to do numbers, itā€™s not that complicated

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boosie_Badazz_discography

If you look at the ones that charted, thereā€™s a direct correlation to how many records he sold

Just showed me what I thought Boosie has never been a big radio person and his music selling ain't based on his shit playing on the radio. It helped but wasn't a big factor in why his shit sold.

Boosie coming home from prison and fans really wanting to hear what he had to say has died down IMO as to why his shit didn't sell like it had as well as folks really focusing on Nipsey music.

Boosie should've held off on putting that album out like many others have done cause he was never an artist on the level who shit could overcome the attention Nipsey getting right now from the general public.

he just don't have the juice no more

ever since he parted ways with trill ent, his shit has gone down

I'm sure Webbie not moving units like he used to but he can probably sell more than Boosie right now

he just don't have the juice no more

ever since he parted ways with trill ent, his shit has gone down

I'm sure Webbie not moving units like he used to but he can probably sell more than Boosie right now

tenor.gif

He obvs joking in this clip.. And he not making his money off album sales anyway.. He can tour until he dies on the chitlin circuit.. He sells out those lil venues 3 and 4 times a week. He not hurting at all. I dont think ppl really understand the cult following he has.

Nipsey death

this

that nigga aint mad he just playin

his new shit is trash tho

and half of this lol

I just got the shit last night.....it aint as bad as people making it.....the people doing the big clowning werent really Boosie fans......they're post jail, Atlanta living, IG live Boosie fans

he still talking the same shit.....he fucked up a few hooks trying to sing but he been like that.....that nigga aint paying no high prices for NO beats, NO verses, none of that lol

I didnt like the ladies songs (never have, really) but these slap just on some street shit....its still Boosie

ya'll probably dont like this one but i got some good laughs and memories....that shit that make you fire up and run it back

didnt finish the rest yet

Back