Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
That funeral should of been invitation only, or something. Like if you ain't immediate family, in Laura's or Nipsey's contact list, you ain't in.
Precautions should of been taken looks like.

I don't know if it's a real rule, but it makes sense that if the government names something for you they are going to use your government name.

There's a Malcolm X Blvd in NY, they could've shortened Nipsey's street name, but i still respect it tho.

mater P said it best.
alot of these dudes didnt fuck with him like that but now everyone was his homie.
dre didnt fuck with him but now making a record about him. but didnt want to make a record with him.

In before Dre produce a song on a Nipsey posthumous album

I go to LA a lot and every time I’m there I’m like this place is beautiful and niggas live in actual houses ....fuck they mad about to become murderous niggas..,,sun, bad bitches, houses and great scenery ....these niggas got it all lmao
Same thing I be thinking when I'm out there. Niggas in the south live in shacks and apts look like shit ants wouldn't dare piss in. But these Cali niggas got hoes, homes, oceans and weed yet they're beefing 24/7. My sister be like you just don't understand the Cali and she's right

Last edited:
I go to LA a lot and every time I’m there I’m like this place is beautiful and niggas live in actual houses ....fuck they mad about to become murderous niggas..,,sun, bad bitches, houses and great scenery ....these niggas got it all lmao

Vince Staples spoke on this...said he goes on tour and everything looks like shit, and he gets back home and it's like "this shit is beautiful, we're stupid" lol

Now yall mad at Dre for possibly contributing to a memorial track.

Lol

Dre cant win. Yall hate that man

Back