Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I’m seeing the funeral tickets “sold out” in a few minutes online..

Feels like people might be looking at as an event rather than paying respect to Nipsey

Nip seemed like a real private dude, I'm surprised by the Staples Center shit. I wonder if that was Lauren and his Moms decision? I would've thought they wouldve kept the funeral private and just drove through his hood on their way to the burial site. Hopefully the celebration doesn't go sideways because of clout chasers.

Nip seemed like a real private dude, I'm surprised by the Staples Center shit. I wonder if that was Lauren and his Moms decision? I would've thought they wouldve kept the funeral private and just drove through his hood on their way to the burial site. Hopefully the celebration doesn't go sideways because of clout chasers.

Yeah I dunno who’s decision it was for Staples. It’s cool if people actually are gonna be respectful and celebrate his life though. But on Twitter I saw some woman talking about she needs something to wear to go to the funeral on Thursday smh.

I saw his funeral concession is gonna ride by the marathon store on the way to grave site as well

Y’all be making some weird ass boundaries. They worse than people who push dope that ruin communities? Literally nobody is hurt by this.

Back