Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Charged With Raping High School Student

#1hiphopjunki3

Go Spurs Go!!
The rapper committed the crime in a hotel room after performing at a concert in Florence, Clements said. An arrest warrant accuses the 21-year-old rapper of committing the sexual assault in February 2016.

The girl did not immediately report the assault to law enforcement; instead she told a nurse at her Richland County high school, who informed the school resource officer before the information was eventually brought to the attention of the Florence County Sheriff’s Office, according to WPDE.

Clements confirmed to The State that the girl was not a minor when the crime occurred; otherwise the charges would have been different to reflect that.

According to the arrest warrant, Kodak Black forced the girl onto the bed, then the floor where he committed sexual battery, although she “repeatedly told the defendant no and to stop. The defendant did not stop.” He also bit the girl on the “neck and her right breast,” injuries that were documented in a rape kit, the arrest warrant said.

The hip hop star was released on a $100,000 bond, WPDE reported.

https://amp.thestate.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article228857294.html

niggaz an idiot, so he prolly did the shit.

kodak is the prime example of a nigga music i like, but i don't support shit else about him.....

dude gonna end up dead or in jail soon af..

he has no grasp of the situation he's in...

OK, first of all thread starter is a retard and this thread screams of click bait. He wasnt charged with anything, he's facing charges of rape. Nigga legit read the title of an article and made up his own story for clicks. I know this nigga was a D student at best, you didnt even copy and paste cliff notes from the article right smfh.

The rapper committed the crime in a hotel room after performing at a concert in Florence, Clements said. An arrest warrant accuses the 21-year-old rapper of committing the sexual assault in February 2016.

Kodak Black, who was born named Dieuson Octave, was arrested on the sexual assault charge in November 2016, WMBF reported.

This didnt just happen, he was already arrested for it in 2016 and is about to go to trail for it in the fall or summer.

I live in Florence and this was the talk of the community when I moved hear

Actually first heard of him from my daugther as they was talking about it at her school

From my understanding the city officials really want him for this.

OK, first of all thread starter is a retard and this thread screams of click bait. He wasnt charged with anything, he's facing charges of rape. Nigga legit read the title of an article and made up his own story for clicks. I know this nigga was a D student at best, you didnt even copy and paste cliff notes from the article right smfh.

This didnt just happen, he was already arrested for it in 2016 and is about to go to trail for it in the fall or summer.

Nigga relax

well damn

RaggedTenseCattle-max-1mb.gif

I literally copied the headline from the website. If you go to the link you would see.

So he would have been 18?

And it says the female wasnt a minor so she was prolly 18 too

Thread title misleading

Age does play a part, but if the female said no and stop several times... Homie gotta take them charges.

I really hope his dumb ass smartens up....

It's like one fuck up after another

He 21 now, so 3 years ago the nigga was 18 his damn self....

No excuse he was still responsible. But if the chick was over 18 too.... They using highschool for shock factor, they was the same age

Nah, you turn 18 in your senior year so she could still be in high school.
If your Bday is after the school yr ends and you never failed you would be 17

I was 17 when I finished HS and turned 18 in the summer

I looked it up and 16 is legal in SC so she's at least 16

If your Bday is after the school yr ends and you never failed you would be 17

I was 17 when I finished HS and turned 18 in the summer

I looked it up and 16 is legal in SC so she's at least 16

The same calendar year you was a senior, if your B'Day in January- June you turn 18 while still there

Back