Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Darden is a bitch ass nigga.

With pro bono he could've represented any black person that was in situation where social injustice would be working against them.

But this is the case he chose? Out of all d bad hands we've been dealt this is what's hot in the streets to this nigga? He a bitch

You I was reading some old stuff...
The magician used to hang around there.
Right at that intersection.

Hope home keeping his head up out there

Darden is a bitch ass nigga.

With pro bono he could've represented any black person that was in situation where social injustice would be working against them.

But this is the case he chose? Out of all d bad hands we've been dealt this is what's hot in the streets to this nigga? He a bitch
That's what I'm saying.
How did he select dude?
He must owe a major favor or something.
Or milking him for info

He prolly just want sum pub so he can make money being a talking head on 24hr news networks as a "legal expert"

Isnt that what Mark Furman and Zimmermans lawyer do

Was it stated somewhere that Darden is doing this pro bono? Or is that just an assumption? This cat wouldn't be the first gang banger that was able to hire Darden for a murder defense. I was in the county with a cat that was on trial for two hot ones back in 09 and he had Darden as his defense lawyer.

Was it stated somewhere that Darden is doing this pro bono? Or is that just an assumption? This cat wouldn't be the first gang banger that was able to hire Darden for a murder defense. I was in the county with a cat that was on trial for two hot ones back in 09 and he had Darden as his defense lawyer.

Yeah I can't imagine "I lost the OJ trial" is a great resume builder for a lawyer. Dude could just be charging Better Call Saul prizes.

Aside from the complete loneliness I feel from Nips murder I guess what I'm really struggling with is why would the Creator allow one of the chosen ones to be violated and taken from the world in such a bitch ass way. I just don't understand. Like shit like this isn't supposed to happen to beings like that. Not like that you know? This man was a righteous soldier.

All this man spread was positive energy and for it to be returned in such a negative way got me confused and angry.

I shed tears as I type this. I just don't understand. SMH

But I vow to continue on with the marathon tho and to continue doing what I can to make a difference until it's my time.

Sorry y'all I just had to get that out....

niptat-jpg.124115

Back