Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I had to unfollow the rap groups for a bit. Every other post was a tech pedo post or some internet beef corny shit. Groups lowkey ruined battle rap. Need to decompress from all the fuck shit and just enjoy the battles on my leisure like I used to and not get so vested in these rappers lives.

Gotta get my spirit back right for the resolution card.

I had to unfollow the rap groups for a bit. Every other post was a tech pedo post or some internet beef corny shit. Groups lowkey ruined battle rap.

The same as the youtube comments

nothing wrong with BR groups

Of course ppl are gonna talk about tech Duhhhhhh

BR groups have also done great things too.

The same as the youtube comments

nothing wrong with BR groups

Of course ppl are gonna talk about tech Duhhhhhh

BR groups have also done great things too.
I get that but fam as u seen. It's literally the same post or stance repeated...every post. Shit is exhausting, especially how niggas just went on a witch hunt for blac. and I just dont want to keep clogging my feed wit pedo debate fam. Some of these niggas real live entertained by it.

I get that but fam as u seen. It's literally the same post or stance repeated...every post. Shit is exhausting, especially how niggas just went on a witch hunt for blac. and I just dont want to keep clogging my feed wit pedo debate fam. Some of these niggas real live entertained by it.

If you mean the pedo supporter posts,yes annoying but started ignoring them niggas

If you mean the pedo supporter posts,yes annoying but started ignoring them niggas
To keep it real it's hard to just "ignore". I actually donated fam. I felt like a uncle died when tech died. I'm disgusted by these revelations and hurt for and by the culture. As I've stated before, I had already kinda grew out of battle rap cuz of what it had become and just me getting older but I was excited to restore the feeling wit the resolution card. Champion really kept me intuned wit the scene. Then this happens, the nipsey shit, everybody turning on Jay blac after he ELEVATED the culture to heights we never thought possible. Shit deeper than battle rap man,we as a people just ain't right. We are imploding internally.

Last edited:
I had to unfollow the rap groups for a bit. Every other post was a tech pedo post or some internet beef corny shit. Groups lowkey ruined battle rap. Need to decompress from all the fuck shit and just enjoy the battles on my leisure like I used to and not get so vested in these rappers lives.

Gotta get my spirit back right for the resolution card.

Oh yeah i dont do battle rap groups too much troll shit. I just check for here and a few youtube channels like champion, hip hop is real & 15 min of fame. Anything more than that could make battle rap unfun real quick.

Organik cool in my book ....did a lot for battle rap ....AP21 prolly referring to Gully TK
I don't know their names but I just get that vibe from those dudes like all the other white executives in hip hop that don't care about the art, they just wanna profit off it

If I was a battle rapper, this is where my integrity would come into play. I wouldn't do no battles for those cats, idc how much the bag is

Back