Welcome To aBlackWeb

potential spoiler?? end of the movie?

Being that this is an origins flick, i don’t see how this is a spoiler or end, but it could be... could follow along the lines of how Nickolsons Joker was killed..

30E3039D-B42C-4A2B-96CA-210CB77DD620.jpeg 7537D11D-B668-46F7-B39A-BFF4504E6BC1.jpeg 237A5993-65F6-4564-9440-FD519DA4186D.jpeg 5A5B89C3-F051-4CC6-9451-BA46069FCD16.jpeg

Last week.

What I appreciate about those movies is you clearly see the growth of Bruce/Batman. He's completely haunted and tormented by his trauma in Batman. It's what drives him. Even by Batman Returns you realize he's even more far gone to the point his dedication to his mission drove Vicki away. All he waits for and looks forward to is the damn signal.

Then he meets Catwoman. He sees himself reflecres in her. Someone dealing with duality and driven by vengeance. He also sees what he could've been in The Penguin had his parents abandoned him. It opens up his eyes. To the point he tries to save Selina but she don't wanna be saved.

In Dick Grayson he also sees another reflection of himself. This time he sees himself being able to save the lost soul. He even confronts his own demons in order to do so and finally accepts that Batman isn't a curse for him but a choice. By the end of it.

Which is why in the next movie he is quippy and leaving the cave with bat credit cards. He's no longer broody. He has overcome his demons and even built up a surrogate family/support system to fill the hole left by Jack Napier.

I don't think people credit those 4 movies enough in being consistent with how they dealt with Bruce's actual arc despite the shifts in tone and change in actors.

Continuing this debate AMC is showing a batman marathon. They showed everything except for the Joel Schumacher films(batman returns/batman and robin) they didn't show dark knight rises either. After watching these movies again after not seeing them in years I have to say both the Tim Burton flicks and the Nolan films were dope. The Burton films were like watching a live action version of btas the movie are the inspiration for the show of course. The Burtons films aged well, jack Nicholson was great as joker. These movies got so much right including Bruce and Alfred's relation ship. They played off of eachnother really well in these films Tim Burton took a big chance with casting Keaton but Keaton pulled of Bruce/batman very well. I didn't watch batman begins but dark knight of you alreadynknow. I still don't understand how some say bale didn't play a good Bruce Wayne though.

Watch you only see the back of his head or a side profile or something with something chaotic happening in the background.

It’s a character study on how Joker becomes as deranged as he is. That’s what I took from it at least.
Which could be horrible or great.

People seem excited though. He's a great character. I played around with some joker fanfiction once.

I had him serial killing child molesters. Which won him the favor of the public.... But was driving Batman mad because it was still serial killing, even when the people deserved it.

Looks like it could be deep. Honestly I didn't know what to expect when I 1st heard they were making this.

It’s a character study on how Joker becomes as deranged as he is. That’s what I took from it at least.

I was thinking the same. I hope in the movie they never give him a true name or they do a crazy twist ending where he is in Arkham drugged up either dreaming all the events which never happened or lying to Margo Robbie's Harleen Quinzel to get her to feel sympathy for him.

Back