Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Sebi. Fraud or legit?

So Dr. Sebi is back on peoples minds again saying exposing his doc might have lead to Nipsey death although the truth is much more painful.

Ive heard people say he cured AIDS and Cancer but the feds wouldnt let it out. I think dude was a possuble con artist and said basic good things that we all should practice. But i can understand our distrust of the medical systems. What yall think?

idk much about him beyond clips I've seen on social media but I'm interested enough to dig and learn more about it.

I believe in some of his teachings.. Much of it being common sense holistic healing..But the curing the hiv and cancer shit, naw.. I dont buy it. But I wouldnt call him a fraud exactly. Ppl are fed alot of misinformation concerning him winning his case in the 80s.. He aint exactly prove he cured those things.. But the fake woke community isn't interested in facts.

So Dr. Sebi is back on peoples minds again saying exposing his doc might have lead to Nipsey death although the truth is much more painful.

Ive heard people say he cured AIDS and Cancer but the feds wouldnt let it out. I think dude was a possuble con artist and said basic good things that we all should practice. But i can understand our distrust of the medical systems. What yall think?

He was brought up on charges for false parcticing medicine without a license because he said he could cure a number of diseases in the 80's.

He beat the case because he brough people he had treated as proof.

This is information you can search bro.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ytrcbWp4Q6CEkWjdCS-uCOVaCJJ59FuhDODq-9Tvdc/mobilebasic?hl=en

He was brought up on charges for false parcticing medicine without a license because he said he could cure a number of diseases in the 80's.

He beat the case because he brough people he had treated as proof.

This is information you can search bro.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ytrcbWp4Q6CEkWjdCS-uCOVaCJJ59FuhDODq-9Tvdc/mobilebasic?hl=en

No disrespect, but this is the kinda talk I was referencing earlier. And ppl will take this and run with it, because they dont truly understand. Yes he was found not guilty of practicing medicine without a license but thats not the same as he went to court and proved that he could cure hiv and cancer.. I'm not saying that's what you were implying but slow internet people cant comprehend it. The jury found him not guilty because they didn't believe that he was actually making medical diagnoses or prescribing medicine to patients.. So yeah he "beat" his case.. But he didnt prove shit

But he aint cure cancer or aids. Like i feel he was like a herbalist
Technically he was from what I've read. He used natural herbs or herbal medicines with known therapeutic or healing properties but also had his patients on a particular plant based diet (the diet differed depending on the illness but to my knowledge was always plant based) and claims he had cured cancer and aids. In 83 they charged him for practicing without a license as a physician, but he was able to beat the case as a big part being he did not make any official diagnosis to the patients, simply treated them.

Then later he was sued for some sort of fraud, but to my understanding it was because the products he sold would be labeled as "helps cure whatever disease" and after he lost that case he simply just had to remove quotes of a product being a cure for anything.

I'd like to learn more about dude, but i dont think there is some conspiracy surrounding him. I do however believe you can manipulate your body into doing positive things through diet and natural medicines.

No disrespect, but this is the kinda talk I was referencing earlier. And ppl will take this and run with it, because they dont truly understand. Yes he was found not guilty of practicing medicine without a license but thats not the same as he went to court and proved that he could cure hiv and cancer.. I'm not saying that's what you were implying but slow internet people cant comprehend it. The jury found him not guilty because they didn't believe that he was actually making medical diagnoses or prescribing medicine to patients.. So yeah he "beat" his case.. But he didnt prove shit

:js4:

Anything is possible

I looked at his nutrition guide and follow his IG page cuz it has cool recipes from time to time, but that's all I cared to know about him. It's common sense that eating a natural diet (or as much as you can in America) is healthier and will raise your resistance to a lot of diseases and common ailments. But that curing AIDS and cancer shit is something I never bought.

And I just saw a video last night where he said women are only supposed to menstruate once every 4 years as opposed to once a month and male sperm is supposed to green and not white........so the fraud is sounding more likely based off that lolololol

Sidenote I'm over the conspiracy talk with nipsey. All dr sebi's shit is public information. His nutrition guides are on his website and you can buy his damn books off Amazon. I saw one in my library. A lot of his talks are on YouTube. A doc is not a reason to kill him.

Last edited:
I looked at his nutrition guide and follow his IG page cuz it has cool recipes from time to time, but that's all I cared to know about him. It's common sense that eating a natural diet (or as much as you can in America) is healthier and will raise your resistance to a lot of diseases and common ailments. But that curing AIDS and cancer shit is something I never bought.

And I just saw a video last night where he said women are only supposed to menstruate once every 4 years as opposed to once a month and male sperm is supposed to green and not white........so the fraud is sounding more likely based off that lolololol
I believe I saw some African doctors on the Breakfast Club say women aren't supposed to have a cycle every month. But green sperm? That doesn't sound appealing.

Back