Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karma Comes For Wendy Williams

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad

For years she's been disrespectful on airing other celebs dirty laundry now hers being aired out and she having a breakdown

giphy.gif

Yo wtf
I know the eggplant aint real nh but did that bitch realy fall out like that on tv?

She drama'd out af
The even fell theatrically

A coupla weeks ago she had to admit that she was a coke head on her show and was living in a sober house.

It's my thought that someone found out and was finna go public with it and she tried to head it off by saying it herself so she could look "vulnerable" and garner support.

... thing is... Meth said she was sniffin coke way back in '06.

Truthfully, I'm loving it. She's getting what she deserves, especially for outing Meth's wife while she was dealing with cancer.

Yo wtf
I know the eggplant aint real nh but did that bitch realy fall out like that on tv?

She drama'd out af
The even fell theatrically

yeah you don't remember that

nah that shit was real

She took a break after that.

A coupla weeks ago she had to admit that she was a coke head on her show and was living in a sober house.

It's my thought that someone found out and was finna go public with it and she tried to head it off by saying it herself so she could look "vulnerable" and garner support.

... thing is... Meth said she was sniffin coke way back in '06.

Truthfully, I'm loving it. She's getting what she deserves, especially for outing Meth's wife while she was dealing with cancer.

I remember when Meth 1st dropped that shyt. I knew she wasn't shyt then, but that vid was the cherry on top.

I don't care for WW but I don't take pleasure in her personal problems either. She is not a murderer, abuse, pedo, rapist or a bigot so I hope she gets it together.

True

But when you based your career on puttin that negative energy out there by "exposing" folks personal business...like she has...it's only a matter of time b4 it came back on her.

That shyt she did exposing Meth's wife medical situation was foul af.

Last edited:
Back