Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Hot Tea!!!!!!

Monica filed for divorce from Shannon, y’all :( Speculations have been looming for awhile, they’ve been livingtwo separate lives and their not so picture perfect life has been showcased on TI and Tiny’s reality show Family Hustle. Some past rumors that Shannon pushed marriage on Monica after they met on one of her video shoots could possible been a red flag. Or the fact that infidelity rumors are circulating due to Shannon inability to get back into the league. Or maybe it’s the rumors that Monica still communicates with C-Murder.

Chile, I hope this doesn’t get messy :chile:

More tea spilled via lipstick alley

“Kobe had Shannon traded b/che didn't like Vanessa being close with Monica. Vanessa was telling Monica all of her and Kobe business and Kobe didn't like that. Vanessa was never friends with or talk to the other wives and Kobe wanted it to stay that way.”

Makes sense because Monica and Vanessa still hang out when they are in California

Shit ain’t that complicated she met him when he was in the NBA riding high now he in the Big 3 ... her music career is stalling.....the pound is getting smaller the fishes are getting nervous ‘‘tis all

Shit ain’t that complicated she met him when he was in the NBA riding high now he in the Big 3 ... her music career is stalling.....the pound is getting smaller the fishes are getting nervous ‘‘tis all

Her music career stalling??? Nah, Goon As Monica stay booked and busy. She always on a R&B tour, event, venue, with Tank and Uncle Charlie Wilson

Her music career stalling??? Nah, Goon As Monica stay booked and busy. She always on a R&B tour, event, venue, with Tank and Uncle Charlie Wilson
Lol she ain’t even headlining them shits ....I ain’t even shitting on her ...it’s an empirical fact that athletes get divorced within a decade of the end of their career

@Elzo69Renaissance and @Baldheadlogic

What do y'all think about this season of Atlanta Housewives?

Heard on the blogs that the ratings are the lowest they've been in a while.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/01/02...-and-phaedra-parks-return-to-give-show-boost/

I'm thinking it's largely due to the fact that, the new ladies they have on the show..........Shamari and Eva...........aren't as popular as the ladies who aren't on the show anymore: Kenya and Phaedra in particular.

Marlo's always entertaining, but that girl Tanya........even though she's not an official housewife..........is getting entirely too much screentime.

Most fans, if given a choice, would probably take Kenya, Phaedra, and even Sheree.............over Shamari, Eva, and Tonya.

Another problem seems to be they want drama, but they don't really want drama.

A lot of the drama seems forced this year.

There's real tension/animosity between Kandi and Phaedra........Phaedra and Kenya...........Kenya and Nene........and Kenya and Porsha.

Don't really remember when the Kenya and Nene beef started, so it must've happened off camera in the offseason or something.

I could be wrong, but I think Nene and Kandi have too much say with the casting decisions.

I understand why Kandi wouldn't want Phaedra on there, but Nene probably threatens to not be on the show if they put people on there (Kenya) that she's not cool with.

Production needs to stop giving into her.

Granted, she's probably the most popular and the show's not quite the same without her...........but I don't think she's in any position to turn down all the money she gets from doing the show.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Just wanted to know what y'all think.

nh

Last edited:
@Elzo69Renaissance and @Baldheadlogic

What do y'all think about this season of Atlanta Housewives?

Heard on the blogs that the ratings are the lowest they've been in a while.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/01/02...-and-phaedra-parks-return-to-give-show-boost/

I'm thinking it's largely due to the fact that, the new ladies they have on the show..........Shamari and Eva...........aren't as popular as the ladies who aren't on the show anymore: Kenya and Phaedra in particular.

Marlo's always entertaining, but that girl Tanya........even though she's not an official housewife..........is getting entirely too much screentime.

Most fans, if given a choice, would probably take Kenya, Phaedra, and even Sheree.............over Shamari, Eva, and Tonya.

Another problem seems to be they want drama, but they don't really want drama.

A lot of the drama seems forced this year.

There's real tension/animosity between Kandi and Phaedra........Phaedra and Kenya...........Kenya and Nene........and Kenya and Porsha.

Don't really remember when the Kenya and Nene beef started, so it must've happened off camera in the offseason or something.

I could be wrong, but I think Nene and Kandi have too much say with the casting decisions.

I understand why Kandi wouldn't want Phaedra on there, but Nene probably threatens to not be on the show if they put people on there (Kenya) that she's not cool with.

Production needs to stop giving into her.

Granted, she's probably the most popular and the show's not quite the same without her...........but I don't think she's in any position to turn down all the money she gets from doing the show.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Just wanted to know what y'all think.

nh

:cont: I’m ready!!!

So yes, I agree that the newbies are cute BUT who cares lol The OG fans want the OGs back because they gave us the real drama and organic chemistry. Phaedra should be able to clear her name just like Porscha did, I wanna know the true story about her turning on Kandi like that. They were REAL friends outside the show for years and even the others in the Atlanta crew don’t associate with Phaedra like that so it gotta be deeper than rap.

Nene is threaten by Kenya’s stardom. She finally has a storyline we all wanna follow so she’s not gonna be the butt of everyone’s joke. A husband AND a baby, Chile season 12 is gonna be the Kenya Comeback story and NeNe isn’t feeling that at all. Bravo and Bravo Andy lets NeNe do what she wants because she’s the reason the first all black housewife franchise is one of the highest grossing if not THE highest grossing. Even though the season without her was actually one of their best seasons lol

I need sheree delusional ass back too I wouldn’t mind having the OG Lisa back as well. These new girls do too much and wanna be seen so bad, I miss the old girls.

:cont: I’m ready!!!

So yes, I agree that the newbies are cute BUT who cares lol The OG fans want the OGs back because they gave us the real drama and organic chemistry. Phaedra should be able to clear her name just like Porscha did, I wanna know the true story about her turning on Kandi like that. They were REAL friends outside the show for years and even the others in the Atlanta crew don’t associate with Phaedra like that so it gotta be deeper than rap.

Nene is threaten by Kenya’s stardom. She finally has a storyline we all wanna follow so she’s not gonna be the butt of everyone’s joke. A husband AND a baby, Chile season 12 is gonna be the Kenya Comeback story and NeNe isn’t feeling that at all. Bravo and Bravo Andy lets NeNe do what she wants because she’s the reason the first all black housewife franchise is one of the highest grossing if not THE highest grossing. Even though the season without her was actually one of their best seasons lol

I need sheree delusional ass back too I wouldn’t mind having the OG Lisa back as well. These new girls do too much and wanna be seen so bad, I miss the old girls.

Yeah, I forgot all about Lisa Woo.

The best cast they can put out would be any combination of Kenya, Phaedra, Kandy, Porsha, Sheree, Nene, Lisa Woo, and Kim Zolciak.

Cynthia is useless on the show without Peter.

Besides them, the only other woman who should get any screentime is Marlo.

Back