Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz AKA 1/2 hates old people

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
Kodak Black took some time out of his busy tour schedule to share a wild anecdote involving Sticky Fingaz.

During a recent Instagram Live broadcast, Kodak spoke about an alleged incident in which he assaulted the East Coast hip-hop veteran. Kodak claimed it all began after Sticky Fingaz stepped onto his tour bus with "old head energy"; however, the Florida rapper failed to reveal the events leading up to the alleged physical altercation.

"I ain't like his old head energy, 'cause I don't really like older people like that," Kodak said. "I'm a '90s baby. I don't got no respect for y'all. So, this n***a he was on my bus, like—I ain't never say this, but tonight I'm gonna say it. This f**k n***a, he was playin' crazy on my bus, and I ain't like that. I ain't even know why my cousin let this f**k n***a [him in] or where he met this n***a at. I ain't like how he was dancin', I ain't like energy. I ain't like his little '70 baby, '80 baby, whatever his generation vibe [...] I punched that n***a dead in his shit."

Kodak went on to say that he ended up grabbing Sticky Fingaz bag and began looking through it. Kodak claims he found a gun inside the pack and attempted to use it on the Onyx rapper, only to find out that the firearm was fake.

"I grabbed his bag, right. I threw it, and I went in that bitch; he had a gun in there, dawg," Kodak said. "[...] When I tried to shoot the n***a, his gun was fake. I'm like, man, what the fuck? So he went running. But at the same time, I'm feelin' like, 'Why you running for if you know your gun fake? This n***a an actor n***a, man."

You can check out Kodak's story below via VladTV. The rapper does not say when this alleged incident all went down, and Sticky Fingaz has yet to respond.

Story makes no sense. You dont punch a dude and then try to kill him if you winning the fight.

Dude is in your bus, your people are in the bus, you swing first and have dude down, and then you turn around and try to throw your whole life away by trying to kill him.

No way it went down like that.

So he punched Sticky and before Sticky could react he grabbed the bag and threw it somewhere. Then he picked up the bag he just threw and went in it and found a fake gun.

:foh5:

“I tried to kill him because he was an old head acting like an old head”

If true he admitted to a hate crime and attempted murder

I'm still fucked up off Sticky Fingaz being known by these kids as the nigga debo smacked in the head on Next Friday and not Sticky Fingaz from Onyx.

Something tells me 2Pac would have ended up like one of the members of ONYX.

An actor that can play the tough guy from the hood role, but people would test him and sooner or later he'd fold because he can't keep up the tough guy act forever.

Something tells me 2Pac would have ended up like one of the members of ONYX.

An actor that can play the tough guy from the hood role, but people would test him and sooner or later he'd fold because he can't keep up the tough guy act forever.

This old nigga here

Back