Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Ft. Snoop - Playa's Ball

Smooth laid back beat but i need to listen to TI complain about the guy that he fights over his wife with the whole time

Nah. Didnt make my playlist.

If he wanted to come at floyd he shoulda went hard. Nh

U buggin fam, that mayweather shit he dropped last month was fire. His albums haven't been up to par with his earlier shit, but he still be dropping fire here and there.

1 or 2 political records ain't doing shit for me, not like he has to dope boy it up just put the quality he put in his earlier work into the shit he does now cus not even mfs in Atlanta checking for tip like that cus he drops these duds, sucks cus I was the biggest Tip fan dating back to those PSC tapes.

TI and Jeezy both make just ehhhhhh music these days, they too comfortable and you can hear it in their boring ass songs.

Snowman kinda brought back the flare on TOD 3, wish Tip could pull something like that off.

1 or 2 political records ain't doing shit for me, not like he has to dope boy it up just put the quality he put in his earlier work into the shit he does now cus not even mfs in Atlanta checking for tip like that cus he drops the duds.

Yall buggin. He aint as popular but he's still droppin heat

Ehhhhhhh close as it's going get
HeartfeltSoupyKittiwake-max-1mb.gif

Back