Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Tru about the Browns tryna nab him.

I don't see the Steelers goin' to get another "head case"/ "distraction" (I don't really agree w/ those characterizations), but it's not out the realm of possibility.

630EE2F5-5ADF-4AE5-A78F-2550E58AEDBD.gif

I don’t think Steelers would ever bring a nigga like this to the team.. Plus they only have a little over 9 million in cap space.. And OBJ is making 17 or 18 mil...

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...iot-player-says-he-will-remain-in-locker-room

New England Patriots player says he will remain in locker room during anthem next season

Recently acquired New England Patriots player Michael Bennett said he would remain in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem before games next season.

Bennett has been an outspoken supporter of the social justice movement that gained prominence nationally when several players, most notably former quarterback Colin Kaepernick, knelt during the anthem to raise awareness of police brutality toward people of color.

Throughout the 2018 NFL season, Bennett opted to stay in the locker room during the anthem and said he plans to continue to do so as a member of the Patriots, something he told the team before he was acquired, according to ESPN.

"[What] I explained to them is that my integrity means everything," Bennett told ESPN on Monday. "I think they respect that about me. They respect who I am as an individual."

During a game early in the 2017 season, several Patriots players knelt together during the anthem.

The NFL adopted a new rule in 2018 following the anthem controversy the previous season that said players and team personnel must either stand for the anthem or remain in the locker room. The rule was later put on hold.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft is widely known as a supporter of President Trump, who has criticized players for kneeling during the anthem.

Additionally, Patriots star quarterback Tom Brady has previously shown support for Trump.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...about-trump/WpogTNfTzLSc1jag8d8juI/story.html

New Patriot Michael Bennett wants to talk to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick about Trump

The Patriots agreed Monday to acquire defensive end Michael Bennett in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles, and he already is making his voice heard on political issues.

According to a report by ESPN’s William C. Rhoden, Bennett outlined his plans to remain in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem prior to Patriots games. Bennett, who was speaking during an appearance at Princeton University, also discussed his desire to talk to both Bill Belichick and Tom Brady about Donald Trump’s presidency.

54D30AE5-F974-484C-B088-6D38F123D6BB.gif

Im still butt hurt over loosing Anthony Barr. He didnt have high sack numbers, but his a blue chip player. And we needed to upgrade the OLB spot in the worst way.....are the chiefs still willing to trade dee ford? Would a 3rd n a 6th be enough?

Im still butt hurt over loosing Anthony Barr. He didnt have high sack number, but his a blue chip player. And we needed to upgrade the OLB spot in the worst way.....are the chiefs still willing to trade dee ford? Would a 3rd n a 6th be enough?

minnesota plays a base 4-3 and he'd be better in a 3-4.

honestly i think the dysfunction of the jets organization drove him away

Im still butt hurt over loosing Anthony Barr. He didnt have high sack numbers, but his a blue chip player. And we needed to upgrade the OLB spot in the worst way.....are the chiefs still willing to trade dee ford? Would a 3rd n a 6th be enough?
Fuck it get justin houston

Back