Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said post that bank account chief. That's telling a actual story.
Its not tho. U could be unemployed sittin on somethin someone else gave u. Or could be makin your money illegally. N i aint tryna fisticuffs anyone who willin to risk their freedom. This hard working dad vs hard working dad

Im on page 40 and I got that feeling you get when you get to the top of a roller coaster right before the dip.

Shit got me scared to keep reading. She better not be a dude man. I thought this forum was different.

Be the craziest twist if its trillfate. Bout to read the rest of this.

Gross profit dont mean shit. But fuck all that. Set up a location pump faking pussy.
From jump i said im not runnin the fade.

I was willing to compromise if u pull up with what u make.

Fuck i look like fighting someone borderline poverty???

U agreed, then u backed out. My inventory was overflowing with Ls, u helped me clear the backroom out.

From jump i said im not runnin the fade.

I was willing to compromise if u pull up with what u make.

Fuck i look like fighting someone borderline poverty???

U agreed, then u backed out. My inventory was overflowing with Ls, u helped me clear the backroom out.
Like I thought. You posted you were willing to meet withing 45 miles of the chi, now you making excuses.
Gross profit dont mean shit compared to what's in your account. Not surprised though cac. All that bluffing and you flaked out.

Like I thought. You posted you were willing to meet withing 45 miles of the chi, now you making excuses.
Gross profit dont mean shit compared to what's in your account. Not surprised though cac. All that bluffing and you flaked out.
We agreed on thread premise. U backed out. Im willing to fight if i know ur not a bum. Simple as that.

I dont fight the broke, unemployed or the illegal income mfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back