Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

Thats alotta coin! But we had to do it.

Maybe we can get a 6th rd pick for Daron Lee
Glad the Jets got him and not the Colts or Browns. Thank you.

this one of the first times im actually not checking for saints FA signings

they've drafted very well over the past 3 seasons

I would like some depth on the front line though, but i think they can get that w/o breaking the bank

I corner or two would also be ideal, but they have to be smart about it

I always wait to comment until the real contract numbers come out before I have a take. Agents give out the souped up numbers with all the incentives.

Mike garafolo and dc beat reporters saying the Collins deal is truly 32M guaranteed over the first 2 seasons. & If he stink they can get out of it easy after year two and have small cap hit.

Which is smart.

Spend the money and tank for a QB

I know that and I understand why some teams are doing it. Stated that pages ago bruh.

But Players like Mosesly (is a good player) getting big money when they could get 2-3 players.

Depth>>>>>>>>>>

I know that and I understand why some teams are doing it. Stated that pages ago bruh.

But Players like Mosesly (is a good player) getting big money when they could get 2-3 players.

Depth>>>>>>>>>>
Jets did that already and it didn't work.

All these teams got cap space and actively participating in free agency and I'm just like...

tenor.gif

@Thor @AP21

What's the word on if y'all bringing Ingram back?
everything I've seen suggests they want him back but at a team friendly deal. the 4 game suspension helped and hurt him.

I think the saints know kamara just can't take that kinda abuse as the lead back but it took games away that Ingram could've been getting yards

add to that, they went 3-1 without him so yeah

Back