Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Does Anybody Have/Collect Funko?

i've thought about buying a few of them, but i never pull the trigger

do you collect them in hopes of them being worth something someday or just for a lil hobby or something?

Cool idea make a thread for it

Or use APs thread to bring it back to life
i keep asking dudes to post gameplay vids, but i need to take my own advice...I need to go ahead and post the one i got ready

i've thought about buying a few of them, but i never pull the trigger

do you collect them in hopes of them being worth something someday or just for a lil hobby or something?
Both.

Like apart of me is hoping to get value out of certain ones but on the flip side I do just buy ones I like too

Like that dead yellow ranger one, phantasm, and ryu and steamboat Willie were straight hopefully monetary gain purchases

Both.

Like apart of me is hoping to get value out of certain ones but on the flip side I do just buy ones I like too

Like that dead yellow ranger one, phantasm, and ryu and steamboat Willie were straight hopefully monetary gain purchases
i know they are numbered, but how rare do you think they really are?

like are you going to like comic shops and buying them, or whatever Target/walmart have, you look at em and decide from there?

i know they are numbered, but how rare do you think they really are?

like are you going to like comic shops and buying them, or whatever Target/walmart have, you look at em and decide from there?
I only bought two at a store and that was target

I usually use amazon and Walmart.com

The amazon ones usually come from a niche comic store where you can find better more less common ones

Ryu cost me $24 but I'm sure there are $8 ones that will become rare in time

It depends if they are exclusive to certain stores or contentions or just quantity I guess

I've seen a dumbo one for $299 lol

I saw a toys r us exclusive online that has to be rare for obvious reasons and it was like $33

I forgot what it was though. But I half do it just to collect. Otherwise unwound go crazy

I've already spent like $200 on the ones I shown and talked about in the span of a month and like 3 weeks

I only bought two at a store and that was target

I usually use amazon and Walmart.com

The amazon ones usually come from a niche comic store where you can find better more less common ones

Ryu cost me $24 but I'm sure there are $8 ones that will become rare in time

It depends if they are exclusive to certain stores or contentions or just quantity I guess

I've seen a dumbo one for $299 lol

I saw a toys r us exclusive online that has to be rare for obvious reasons and it was like $33

I forgot what it was though. But I half do it just to collect. Otherwise unwound go crazy

I've already spent like $200 on the ones I shown and talked about in the span of a month and like 3 weeks
when toys r us went out of business here last year, I stopped by to take a look at what they had on clearance and it was a mountain of them but none of the characters i was even remotely interested in

I started to get a BP one (wasnt at Toys r us) though but backed out at the last min

when toys r us went out of business here last year, I stopped by to take a look at what they had on clearance and it was a mountain of them but none of the characters i was even remotely interested in

I started to get a BP one (wasnt at Toys r us) though but backed out at the last min

If you did collect them why would you? And they have like everybody in pop culture

I have stan lee and some office characters on pre order

I dont have any but I always check them out whenever I see them in stores. I have to convince myself not to buy one. I know if I do I'll buy the entire goddamn set and I'm already poor enough. Shits cool though!

Back