Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Barr to the Jets. We BETTER use him right and unleash his pass rushing skills.

Word is we are tryin to sign Mosley too. I like it. Gotta add sum studs on defense.

I always wait to comment until the real contract numbers come out before I have a take. Agents give out the souped up numbers with all the incentives.

Mike garafolo and dc beat reporters saying the Collins deal is truly 32M guaranteed over the first 2 seasons. & If he stink they can get out of it easy after year two and have small cap hit.

No way that Funchess deal is str8 up 1 for 13. Its gotta be incentive led or something. I know the Colts got mad bread but that's ridiculous.

I always wait to comment until the real contract numbers come out before I have a take. Agents give out the souped up numbers with all the incentives.

Mike garafolo and dc beat reporters saying the Collins deal is truly 32M guaranteed over the first 2 seasons. & If he stink they can get out of it easy after year two and have small cap hit.
Bruce Allen may be a Shitty "GM" but he ain't no dummy Ala Cerrato.

Yall do know why it appears players get overpaid is cause the salary cap goes up every year right? It's players(agents) playin the system, nothin more nothin less. Of course some contracts are diff than others.

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

Thats alotta coin! But we had to do it.

Maybe we can get a 6th rd pick for Daron Lee

Back